I feel a connection

{The day before}

After [Y/N] and Paolo left the coffee shop.

{NathanPOV}

Watching him go red after I blow a kiss to him, makes me giggle sadly he left with his friend.

"Awwww I wish to see him more"
With a pout,

"I hope he messages me later"

I continue to serve the other clients.

Slap

<<Nice ass sweet Heart, why don't cha leave this boring place and come with me. It will be funnn~~~>>

I turn my head towards the owner of the hand that slaps my ass.

To my surprise, it was an omega.
A muscular one.

Some of his friends are grunting of disapproval and others give me an apologizing look.

<<Mark, bro stop..>> one of his friends is stopping this dick head, pulling him away from me, he is having difficulty because he's too big to budge or because the alpha doesn't want his omega friend to get hurt so he doesn't use his full force.

<<Chill Felix, is just a compliment of how juicy his ass is.>> Mark smirks at me while he easily takes off Felix's grip. The poor Alpha, Felix, is trying to stop the dump omega to do other dumb shit.

I am not uncomfortable, I'm just annoyed.

With a sigh, putting my hands on my hips and gaze directly to Mark's eyes.

<< I would like you to stop acting like a dog in heat and listen to your friends.>> staring directly at the other omega.

"I already have eyes to someone more interesting"

<<Well aren't ya hard to catch.
Hehe>>the buff omega taunts.

<<See ya later sweet cheeks ~>> paying the bill leaving a big tip, Mark and his friends live the coffee shop

Ignoring the little nuisance of before.

I move to another table and continue to serve other clients, sometimes waiting for a notification of the previous cute beta.

I don't know why but I crave his presence, it's the first time I act like a high school girl having a crush.

{Time Skip}

{ThirdPOV}

Finally, it's time to close the coffee shop, outside is dark.

<<yaawwwnn.....nnmmmmm>> Nathan  Yawn tiredly, while stretching his limbs,

"Today is a busy day".

<<So there is a beta that you have an interest in?>>a grumpy voice said.

<<Yes, and he is the most precious thing I ever saw~~♡♡

What do you want to know old man?>>

<<Stop calling me old man, and respect your elder's brat...

I never saw you flirt with a guy that is not chaotic before...>>he cross his arms, watching Nathan suspiciously.

Nathan tried to say something in return but he does have anything to explain.

He's speechless.
It's true, he never dated a man that prefers quite a life and doesn't go to parties before they weren't his type.

He prefers a guy who gives him a wave of emotions excitement and is chaotic with him and reckless.

But now he is infatuated by a simple beta.

Ding

A notification from his phone.

He took it out of his pocket he hoped it was the beta.

But it's from his mother, he groans

He ignores it, he heard a siren outside, he fell worried for some reason, he grips the shirt that is over his heart.

<<Mr. Russo, I... I don't feel so well...>>the poor omega slumped to the old man.

<<Nathan?...

Angelica!!>>the older man yelled to his daughter.

The poor girl runs in a hurry to her father shouting.

<<He's not feeling well>>

<<We should call the ambulance—>>

<<No no no, is nothing maybe an I worked too much...>> Nathan stands up like a newborn dear, a little wobbly at the start but slowly he stand up straight.

<< I am sorry that I made you two worry so much... Maybe I overdid myself today...>> he put his hand on his front

<<Dad?>> Angelica said

Nathan fell a comforting hand rest on his shoulder.

<<Take a day off kid.>>then Mr. Russo pat the omegas back.

{Time Skip}

{Nathan POV}

I arrived at my apartment, I am too tired so i flop on my bed i start to sleep.

Still waiting for the beta to message me.

∆∆∆∆∆