RED HANDED

"Hey." I whisper back as I stare into Chadwick's warm brown eyes.

I am currently wrapped up in his arms while his shirtless torso gives off an insane amount of heat. This can not be good for me.

He looks suspicious, but I can't blame him.

"What were you doing, back there?" He slowly asks me like I am trained assassin that might bolt at any time.

I need an excuse and I need one fast.

"I had a few stuff I needed to collect from my locker." I lie. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Really, because I am pretty sure I saw you spying on something." Chadwick says quite seriously.

"Maybe you saw wrong." I fire back my sass not doing me any favours.

At that moment, Brooke passes by and I push myself further into Chadwick's arms hoping she won't notice me.

"I saw wrong, huh."

I still when I realise the new position we are in.

I am now flush against Chadwick's chest and with my palms on his pecks.

I lick my suddenly dry lips and his eyes seem to notice that reaction.

I look up into his brown eyes and he slowly begins to lean in.

He is going to kiss me. God, he is going to kiss me. If I let him kiss me, won't it make things weird between the both of us. I really need to stop over thinking things.

So I don't make a move to stop him, infact I ever so slowly begin to lean into him as I close my eyes.

Before his lips can even graze mine, the closet door is yanked open by a frantic looking Morgan who is too busy making out with a guy to notice us.

I freeze and look at the position Chadwick and I got ourselves into.

She starts unbuttoning his shirt still to busy to notice us, before Chadwick clears his throat.

Morgan jumps at the sound and turns to us shock written all over her facial features before an understanding look replaces it.

Her red lipstick is now smudged and all over her boytoy's face.

"Let's go Henry, I see we aren't the only one's who use this place." Morgan says, a bright grin on her face.

"You really couldn't wait to reach home, Morgan." I deadpan.

"Now where would be the fun in that." Morgan replies a huge grin still on her face. "You were supposed to be a nun, Sienna."

I understand what she is  implying in her second statement grateful she didn't spill my little secret.

"Oh, but I am one."I say as I send a tight lipped grin her way. Hoping she gets the message and leaves.

Luck must be on my side today because she gets the message, quite right.

"Come on, Henry. I know another place that's even better." She says, her voice husky.

She drags her friend, Henry to a door down the hall to most likely finish what they started.

I sigh and realise that I am still in Chadwick's arms.

I pry myself from his strong hold as I send him an apologetic smile.

Something about all this isn't right.

Maybe it's the fact that he is in the school hallway shirtless only in a pair of speedo's.