FORGIVENESS, I GUESS.

"You can't ignore me forever." Morgan says as she pokes my arm during the lesson.

I roll my eyes and turn to face the front. .

"Sienna, please just talk to me." Morgan pleads before Mr Kelson turns to glare at her for interrupting his class.

I once again ignore her and concentrate on my work until the lesson ends.

When the bell goes, I grab my books and rush out of the classroom with Morgan hot on my tail.

She grabs my arm and spins me around. "I am sorry I ditched you at the party."

I simply stare at her in silence.

"You can't stay mad at me forever, it ain't good to hold a grudge.

"Morgan, what you did wasn't cool."

"I am new here and I don't know anybody. I didn't know how to find my own way home from the party." I say getting worked up.

"Yes and I am so sorry." Morgan pleads.

"Fine, I forgive you." I say with a sigh before my face turns serious. "But ditch me again and I will dump your sorry ass."

"Deal."

"Now that all that drama is over, how was it?" I ask timidly.

"How was what?" Morgan asks with an evil grin. She clearly knows what I mean.

"Are you really going to make me say it?" I pout, jutting my lower lip.

"Oh come on. Why are you embarassed?" Morgan asks with a laugh. "You have had sex, haven't you?"

I keep quiet and say nothing.

Morgan must take my silence as an answer because her blue eyes widen before she squeals.

"You have never had sex?" Morgan shouts. A few heads turn in our direction before I whack Morgan's arm.

"Do you have to be so damn loud?" I hiss at her.

"And yes, I have never had sex. Are you happy now?"

"I can't believe this. Why not?" Morgan speaks in a hushed whisper.

"Well if you must know, my mom is really religious. That and the fact that I am Catholic."

"Wow, really. You don't strike me as the religious type." Morgan mutters rudely interrupting me.

"Anyway, I can't say I am waiting for marriage to have sex but I don't know, maybe when I am older."

"Wow, that's actually really cool. You know, sometimes I wish I had waited but that doesn't really matter right now." Morgan says with a faraway look in her eyes.

"I have class so I had better get going."

"Really, I have free period." I look at my wrist watch and realise I only have half a minute to get to class. Morgan really sucks.

She is chatting me up yet she doesn't have any class to attend. I pick up my books and run as first as I can in my suede Saint Laurent platform heels.

                     *************

I drag myself to the cafeteria at lunch time. I don't want to leave the library but I am also super hungry.

I pick up a hamburger and walk to our table.

Morgan is seated in my spot next to Chadwick and two seem to be having a very heated argument.

I do not want to be the one to get in the middle of those two so I look around and realise the only free spot is next to Nate.