NEW FRIENDS, NEW HOPE

"Hey." I hear  Morgan say before I turn and watch her approach me.

"Hi." I smile at her.

"May I take a drag?" She asks pointing at my blunt.

"You smoke? You don't look like the kind to break rules."

"Well neither do you." She says as she grabs it from my hand. "And by the way, you should find a hiding spot just so they don't catch you. Our class representative is a real bitch."

"I do whatever the hell I want." I say as I take my blunt from her.

"So what are you doing? Brooke, Flora and I were going to Jermaine's. It's this really cute cafe that serves the best cappuccinos. You should definately come."

"I can't. I have a ton of packing to do at home." I lie.

"But I can meet you guys at school tomorrow. Brooke still has to show me where my locker is."

"It's okay. See you tomorrow." Morgan says as she flips her blond hair and walks away.

I see a black range rover drive in and know that my school day is done. 

"Hey." I hear a meek little voice speak up beside me. I turn and glance at Calliope.

"How was you're first day of school?" She asks.

"It was okay. Lessons were boring, I didn't have to do anything during gym so basically it was a blast." I say the last part sarcastically.

She doesn't seem to get it because she continues. "Wow, I can't wait to become a junior. I am honestly already tired of high school."

"You will get there." I say as we walked to the car.

"What's you're name?" I ask our chaffuer as he opens the door for me. He is a relatively huge guy with bulging muscles and a bald head.

"It's Michael." He says seriously with a scowl on his face.

"Thank you Michael." I muttered as I slid into the car. He gave me a small nod and went to open the door on Calli's side.

We drove off and I was dropped home first.

I punched in the security code that my mom had texted me earlier today and the huge iron gate slid open. I got out and bade Calli a good bye before I walked and pushed open the large oak doors.

I hear laughter coming from our dining room but quickly dismissed it assuming my mother was talking to one of her friends on phone.

So I walked upstairs to my bedroom and immediately changed out my school uniform and into a flimsy white sundress and a pair of beige coloured sandals.

I then walked downstairs to face my mother and her annoying questions.

"Oh my God Francesca, that really happened to you." My mom was most likely doing what she did best. Gossiping.

I heard a squeal followed by laughter and then realised that my mom was in the kitchen with somebody else.

I rushed in and found her giggling with a beautiful middle aged woman. She had auburn coloured hair had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. Her facial skin looked so tight that I guessed that she had had quite a number of botox injections.

My mom noticed my presence before she quickly turned to me and smiled."Sienna, this is Francesca Catsman. She is our neighbour."

"It's nice to meet you Mrs Catsman." I said with a small smile

"Oh, no please, call me Francesca. The Mrs title makes me feel old." She says with a small laugh.

"Well you don't look a day over thirty." I said knowing very well that those were the words that every woman her age wanted to here.