What this meant was that they'd probably all die instead of just Percy, but he was grateful for the help.

He hefted his sword and shouted, "Hey, Ugly!"

The giant whirled toward him. "Another one? Who are you?"

"Put down my friend. I'm the one who insulted you."

"You are Nobody?"

"That's right, you smelly bucket of nose drool!" It didn't sound quite as good as Annabeth's insults, but it was all he could think of. From not far away he swore he heard a muffled snort or laugh. "I'm Nobody and I'm proud of it! Now, put her down and get over here. I want to stab your eye out again."

"RAAAR!" he bellowed.

The good news: he dropped Annabeth. The bad news: he dropped her head first onto the rocks, where she lay motionless as a rag doll.

The other bad news: Polyphemus barreled toward Percy, a thousand smelly pounds of Cyclops that he would have to fight with a very small sword. Another thing: Percy couldn't see Andromeda anywhere and all considering, he really hoped she was channeling her inner hunter and stalking them around a corner somewhere, you know, in a non-creepy way.

"For Pan!" Grover rushed in from the right. He threw his sheep bone, which bounced harmlessly off the monster's forehead. Clarisse ran in from the left and set her spear against the ground just in time for the Cyclops to step on it. He wailed in pain, and Clarisse dove out of the way to avoid getting trampled. But the Cyclops just plucked out the shaft like a large splinter and kept advancing on the son of Poseidon.

He moved in with Riptide.

—🌊—

Now, you may be wondering, "Where is Andromeda Storm?"

Well, she would tell you she was in a predicament that had a lot to do with sheep and trying to get her best friend away from a psycho cyclops who her other best friend was currently trying to kill.

Yeah, good times. Totally normal.

Not!

She scrambled around a corner with Mania in hand, kneeling beside her best friend, quickly shaking her to see if she would wake.

Nothing.

Andromeda looked up in time to see Percy stab Riptide into the cyclops' leg and roll out of the way of another blow. His sea green eyes darted around the cave, the girl immediately knowing he was looking for her.

Finally, his eyes found hers and he sighed in relief.

"Get Annabeth!" He yelled at Grover, nodding at the two girls quickly.

He rushed over, grabbed her invisibility cap, and picked her up, moving her out of the way, while Clarisse and Percy tried to keep Polyphemus distracted.

Andromeda kneeled next to her friend again, looking up at Grover.

"I can help her. It won't be much but—it might help." She rambled, her voice shaky.

Grover nodded, "Whatever you can do will help, Dromeda. Just don't tire yourself out, please."

"Okay."