Chapter 12 - In The Club

Start from the beginning

"Oh well more shots for us" she joked getting me to laugh along with her.

***

It's been about thirty minutes since Jason disappeared. I'm honestly worried. I stopped drinking about fifteen minutes ago once I realized he never came back. Cameron still wasn't back either.

"You look on edge" I heard Travis' voice. I looked in front of me to see him standing there now.

"Jason been gone for like thirty minutes now" I told him and he gave me a confused look.

"Really?" He asked me and I nodded. I started to look around again. I looked up at the second floor to see if maybe he's up there. "Do you want me to go find him?" As he asked me, I spotted Jason and Cameron. They are walking down the stairs with a girl walking between them.

"Found him" I said as I kept my stare on them. Travis turned around too. I watched as Cameron said something to her then Jason started to talk and she began to laugh. The guys have smirks on their faces and the girl looks way too happy. Why do I have a weird feeling about this? And it's not jealously.

"Hey, I'm sure it's nothing" I hear Travis.

"Yeah, I'm sure it is" I said back as I watched him whisper something to the girl then she started to laugh and Cameron playfully rolled his eyes as he laughed. Jason said something then walked away from them. I looked at Travis who looked at me too.

"Don't over think it" He told me. I nodded.

"I know" I said then took a big sip of my drink.

"Hi Angel" Jason said as he walked over then kissed the side of my head.

"You ready to go home?" I asked him and he gave me a confused look.

"You want to leave?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Okay let's go then, babe" He said as he put his drink down and grabbed my hand. I put my drink down as well and looked over at Travis.

"Tell everyone we said bye" I said to him then looked over at Jason who is looking at me in a weird way.

"Why do you want to leave so sudden?" He asked me. "What's wrong?" He added.

"I'm just tired and I have a headache." I lied to him and he nodded.

"Okay" he said then kissed my cheek. "Let's go" I followed him to the front. I'm not even going to say anything about what I saw. It's probably nothing anyway. I hope. Maybe I'm just over thinking like usual.

***

"Jason!" I called for his name. I told him ten minutes ago that dinner was ready and he still hasn't come down stairs.

"Daddy's being slow" Drew joked. I smiled and sat down across from him.

"Yes he is" I said back and I started to eat with him.

"I heard that" I heard Jason's voice and Drew started to giggle. I looked behind me to see Jason dressed like he's going out. I looked down to see his shoes on too. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek then walked over to Drew.