[[Flint: I know. I know. Forgive this master. To compensate for the time that was lost, I will go to the opening of your shop at Tokyo.]]

[[Natalia: ..... Really? You'll be there?]]

[[Flint: Of course! I will also share with you some information about me. We can talk about it over dinner. I'll bring along my wife. She wanted to meet you, too.]]

[[Natalia: What an honor, Master Flint. Of course I'll be there. Take care. See you soon.]]

The call ended.

"Meet, who?" A low soothing voice echoed inside the office. Alexander sat beside Natalia on the office couch.

"My master." She shortly replied and a smile lingered on her face as she talked about the person.

"A guy?"

"Yes."

"No."

"What 'no'?" Natalia asked in confusion.

"No, you will not meet that person." Alexander seriously said. The woman just laughed seeing his face.

"Don't worry. He's already taken." Natalia winked and stood up. Alexander was not having it. He pulled her down and satisfyingly the woman landed on his lap.

"Xander. No." She scolded as she looked over the door. The man showed his strength and firmly placed his hands on her waist.

"No one can come in until I said so." Alexander whispered at Natalia's ears in a perilous tone. So dangerous that the woman's body started to heat up.

"Do. Not. Disturb." The man commanded. The door clicked and all the window blinds came down. "They won't hear and see even if you scream, babe." Alexander whispered to her.

"...." 'Shameless!'

Natalia just glared at him but the man just chuckled. She composed herself and thought about other matters to deviate her attention. "What will you do to the duchess?

"Why? Do you want me to banish her?" Alexander lazily asked. The woman contemplated for a while as he caressed her back.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I have this notion that things will fall into place as soon as she take a particular step." Natalia said staring at the chess board and reached the white Rook which she played with her fingers while Alexander tenderly stared at her.

"You don't want me to take actions against them?" The man whispered to her.

"That would be an easy escape for them. But, I'll be needing your help on another matter." Natalia said and looked at the man.

"Anything for you babe."

Natalia just looked at him and sighed. "My dad discussed about future grandchildren and that----"

"I can do that. When should we start?" Alexander cut and attempted to kiss her. Natalia rolled her eyes inwardly and stopped the man's lips with her fingers. 'This man never listens!'

"As I was saying, my dad......wants to meet you." The woman said directly before another crazy idea pops to Alexander's mind.

"Father wants to meet me? When?" Alexander smiled at her widely.

Natalia, "...."

#######

Days after

At Yushkova Press Conference

"Thank you for being with us throughout the years. As part of our yearly tradition, the Yushkova family will held its charity ball at the mansion. Now, for our final announcement, let me introduce the heir and president of Yushkova Tradings Inc. and also the president of Zimmer Company---Devon Yushkova." The company's speaker declared over the microphone then let the reputable man have the floor.