33. Orders

A/N: I'm exciiiteedd.. Enjoy. <3

This is a fictional story. Pure imagination.

Just like that, two months had passed.

Natalia has been busy with the pre-opening phase of the shop's franchises at three different countries. She's overshadowing the early phase of the businesses together with the Lee household. She's been thankful that the Lee family was nothing but good and hospitable towards her for the past months.

Currently, she's staying at the Lee Ancestral Mansion situated at Shanghai. It is the city where the first franchise of The Belle Shop was launched last month. The reception of the masses, or rather the ladies, with their products was heartwarming.

Two weeks from now, the second shop will have a soft launching at the capital of one of the nearby countries--Tokyo.

Her maidservant turned assistant, Deedee, already called and arranged tickets for the CEO Trish Vene. As always, Natalia will be working behind the scenes to avoid any unwanted encounters. Also, there's really no need for the people to know who she is.

"Miss Zimmer, I have received a call from Mrs. Lee concerning the booking at Subarashi Yama Grand Hotel*. It was put on hold again." Deedee informed her.

*fictional place

Natalia is currently at the new shop's working space crafting the 'Aspire' jewelries which was the very first ornamental masterpiece she had designed. It will be one of their courtesy gifts for the granddaughter of the Emperor who will attend the launching of The Belle Shop.

The young royalty has a massive social media followers which will be an advantage in promoting their products. That's why as much as possible, they want to gain her favor.

"I thought we already gave them the contract and was able to come to an agreement. They didn't sign the document, yet?" Natalia inquired as she polish the set of earrings and prepares it for stone setting.

The granddaughter of the Emperor fancies the hotel as it was situated near Mt. Fuji. That's why they chose it for the soft launching of the shop. Also, the space rent for the launching event is lower than the others as the hotel is in a transition because of an on-going merger.

"Yes. But the owner was having second thoughts with our appointed schedule. The company that will be merging with them has now fully acquired the grand hotel and was planning to start renovation soon." Deedee reported.

Natalia sighed and immediately instructed, "Check for any place suitable for our launching and at the same time will be available that day. Search only within Tokyo as the inauguration was already announced publicly."

"Yes Miss Zimmer." Deedee replied.

"Delilah, call me normally when we're alone." Natalia said grinning at Deedee as she dialed the number of Mr. Kana, the owner of the Subarashi Yama Grand Hotel.

"Yes, young miss." Deedee replied helplessly at her request.

In Natalia's eyes, the twenty-one year old lady has so much potential and is hungry for new learnings. She has been training her in the ways of corporate ethics. At present time, her assistant is taking night classes three times a week to complete her studies.

Later that day, Delilah reported to her that there were no acceptable places, other than the grand hotel, which will be available on the day of launching. The other venues are too small for the inauguration.

"Hmm..Please set a meeting with Mr. Kana and book me a flight to Tokyo two days from now."

"On it, young miss." Delilah complied immediately.