23. Obligations and Duties

A/N: Sorry it took me awhile. It's Sunday. It's Family day!

Enjoy!!!!

#######

"Princess...are you seducing me?"

"...."

Alexander in his two piece black suit was standing a few meters from the bathroom. His hands, which were inside his pockets, were tightly clenched controlling his urge to bridge the distance between him and the alluring woman.

Thankfully, the only source of light was the one coming from the bathroom. The woman's frame can only be seen as a silhouette but he's sure that the woman is bare.

Natalia's mind became sober and wild when she heard his voice. She closed the door of the bathroom so that the darkness will cover her nakedness. She walked forward towards the spot where Alexander was standing.

"Well....were you?" Natalia purred as she stood dangerously close in front of the man.

Silence...

The two of them were just standing for few minutes trying to defy the great desire which is flowing in every fiber of their being. Their eyes had slowly adjusted from the darkness and Natalia saw that the man's jaw was clenching every now and then.

"Don't test me, Natalia." Alexander told the enticing woman as she grazed her small fingers over his chest. His eyes were watching her every little move and his nose was overwhelmed by her sweet fruity scent adding to the tension. This vixen doesn't seem to know how much he had been restraining himself every time they're together. But Alexander couldn't bring himself to stay away from Natalia. He once resolved that he needed her and will stay by her side.

Finally, Natalia turned and walked slowly towards her closet. She confidently wiped herself with a clean white towel not knowing that the man was already standing inches away from her.

Alexander took the towel from the woman and used it to wrapped her body in a very luscious way. His fingers lightly touched the top of her chest as he tucked in the corner of the soft linen, securing it in its place.

Natalia smirked and went towards the bedroom door. She switched on the lights and looked over Alexander signaling him to step outside.

'This woman will be the death of me.' He told himself shaking his head then went out of the bedroom.

#######

The Antioch Orphanage

"So many cars.."

"So many balloons.."

"So many people!"

The children at the institution were in awe at the great scene unwrapping before their eyes. It has been years since a large number of people had visited them. The venue hall was nicely decorated, the big open ground were adorned with big tents for various mini programs and the other half were used as a field for the kiddie games.

The Belle Shop and the Zimmer Company came together to extend their blessings to the less fortunate children. Their hearts were crushed with the children's stories as some employees talked to some of them to know the children better.

Later that day, a big feast was prepared for all the people at the orphanage and as well as for the people at the church.

"Thank you Natalia, Ms. Vene and Mr. Zimmer for your generosity and good hearts." Reverend Joseph uttered sincerely.