07 - [Temporary]

School is end and everyone is going back to home. Claire saw Jake and approach him.

"Hey, why you didn't tell the truth?" Claire pull his arms.

Jake didn't say anything... His expressions show that he's not in the good mood.

Jake quickly walk and leave her alone there.

Claire looks so confused and didn't know what is going on his mind. Moreover, Claire already bully him several times likes putting spicy food in his food and even embarrassing him in public.

Jake POV

Jake open his house door and saw his father and mother on the couch.

Jake turn his head down and keep walking to his room.

"Jake." His father call him and throw a file on the table.

Jake look at his father.

"What this mean? I thought you're doing good in the school? How could you-" His father sigh heavily.

Jake's family really protect their dignity and don't want any rumor or something that can make their family name bad.

"I heard that a girl that set up this all? Is it true?" His father asks.

"If it's really true, Jake... You shouldn't be closer to her and don't see her and it's good if you can avoid her when you see her." His mother said.

"It was my mistake." Jake reply and go into the room.

Jake know that his parents will get angry with him. He didnt want to make them disappointed but he had to. Because of Claire. Jake always try his best to be the person who always impressed others but he actually do it for his parent's sake. His parents never treated he like a son. They only treat him like that if he achieved something great, but that just for a while. It's really hard too to be good.

-

The next day, Claire come to school and saw a few paper note on her table.

"Huh?.. " she take the paper note.

"Claire, I'm sorry that I couldn't be closer to you anymore. Maybe you don't want me to be closer with you at all, but my intention is just to be friends with you only. I'm sorry if my existence bring you a bad luck in your life. From now on, I won't disturb you anymore. I'm not going to interfere in your business or life anymore. And you don't have to talk to me. Let's just not do any contact to each other from now on. From, Jake."

After reading it, Claire look at Jake. He is so unbothered and busy studying.

"Well... My problem is gone now. That's a nice thing to hear." Claire quickly put her bag on her chair.

Even though they won't talk to each other. Jake won't give up on her.

"This is just for a temporarily.. I didn't know what I did until you did many bad things to me. However, I'll make you fall for me even it takes a thousand years." said Jake.