Chapter VII: Tensions Die Down

The whole gym was silent, well, except for nezu, Who's laughing so hard that his tea is spilling all over the place. Izuku just broke out of Vlad's blood prison, the blind teen covered in blood, his face split into a terrifying smirk.

The bloodied teen faced his opponent. Eraserhead threw his capture gear and strapped Vlad so he could pull him back. "You said I need to fight you both?" The teen spoke. The way he talked was somehow different, slightly disturbing the heroes, "Recovery girl," he called; Izuku was still facing the two heroes in front of him, Vlad still being shaken from the teen's action but is quickly recovering.

The old doctor looked at the teen after eating another gummy bear, "I take no responsibility in this fight; whatever happens, happens." The teen stated while rushing at the two, "I just hope recovery girl can fix you two after I finish beating the shit out of you!" The teen yelled, but his hands suddenly got bound by Eraserhead's scarf, the underground hero pulling on the teen.

But to his surprise, he was the one that got yanked to the kid. Izuku using his superior strength to pull the hero to him, flipping out of the way so the hero wouldn't crash on him. The teen escaped his binds and did a front flip, extending his left leg to stomp the downed hero. But the sleep-deprived man quickly getting out of the way and pushing himself up to a fighting stance, his binds flying straight for the blind teen once again.

'It is like fighting myself,' Thought Izuku dodging the scarf once again. He was the first-ever person to escape that many scarf catch attempts from THE Eraserhead. The teen was smiling the whole time while dodging and rushing the underground hero, 'He's trained well. He doesn't rely too much on his eyes; he also uses the air around him and the sounds happening...' The teen then crouched under a grapple attempt by the "Stealthy" Vlad King.

Izuku then planted his hands on the ground and lifted himself, kicking Vlad on the chin, disorienting the pro. When Izuku kicked Vlad, he also managed to carry himself to his feet once again; and easily dodging a roundhouse kick that Eraser threw.

Crouching, Izuku suddenly blocked an incoming knee strike, then smirked at the hero and promptly executed a left hook to the knee, then uppercut elbow strike and launched back the hero using a heavy push kick. Eraserhead is being disturbed by how amazing the teen is in hand-to-hand combat. From where he knows his opponent is striking to how to counter them perfectly, 'Looks like you were busy, old man.' He thought but hissed at the pain his chest felt. 'How strong is this kid?'

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Nezu was casually drinking tea now, his demeanor going back to his professional rat god state. He, the other heroes, and tsukauchi are all watching Aizawa, and Kan gets the shit handed to them by a blind teen.

Izuku, moving swiftly from one hero to the other. It was like he was in his natural habitat. His strikes were powerful, indicated by the grunts coming from the two pros. He moved like water, flowing, dodging and, or getting over the obstacles in his way, and the way his smirk didn't once faltered when he started to fight the two. That. that made nezu very, very happy for some reason.

Watching the teen fight made them realize they didn't know shit about fighting. The kid moved with such finesse it was almost hypnotic, from his fancy show-off flips to his broad knowledge of forms for fighting. Nezu counted five or four fighting styles already, and the fight just began. From precise movements like Muay Thai to open and freestyle types like those of capoeira.

And Nezu feels if he gave Izuku some weapons, he would definitely show more of his skills. He was about to ask for them but got stopped by recovery girl, "I know what your planning, and I don't approve." Said the veteran hero.