Chapter I: Who is he?

We see multiple people currently sitting inside what seems to look like a meeting room of some sort. The people that are in the said room are wearing some type' of hero attire. Some are wearing actual business suits, but without the jacket, and that someone is... a rat?

Or perhaps a bear?

Maybe a dog? But they do have a thin tail reminiscent of a cat.

"Now everyone," The said rat, bear, dog thingy remark to the group "Let us get back on track with checking to see if we have great applicants this year," they said while sitting down on his own chair and table, that is on the table where the other professors are checking.

"Ah'm actually not sup'rise seein this much students apply again," A person that' is wearing a mask while seemingly also wearing a cowboy hat, said.

"We are a famous hero university snipe-Kun," voiced an old lady, who is wearing some sort of doctor/nurses outfit and is looking at the pieces of paper in front of her.

"Plus we are the most distinguished university in the world," another female said, this time clearly younger, she seems like she's in her early 30's. Plus she is wearing a dominatrix outfit... weird.

"Can we please get back to checking our student applicants?" Gingerly voiced a humanoid block of cement while looking at a student application form.

Softly spoken "sorry" was heard from some of the staff.

after that, the humanoid block of cement hummed softly and clicked his tongue "Poor kid" he murmured

"Who is, cementoss?" asked the hybrid animal.

"Oh," he exclaimed "Um, this applicant sir, he-... another quirkless applicant sir," Block man said in a somber voice.

"Poor kids" A very skinny man with sharp, angular features and long limbs grimly stated "They're still so young, there are still other jobs for them" He continued, tone not changing.

"The kid probably thinks they can be the first quirkless person to get accepted..." Another man said, he usually speaks in a loud manner but it seems hearing about a seemingly quirkless person try to apply to the hero course makes him feel sad "I just hope they can find a career that they like" he finished with a bleak expression

"It's better for them to get rejected instead of dying in the field and being a burden" A gruff voice sounded "It's sad, but this is the real world, you can't simply become a hero because you want to be one, these kids need to know that" He ended, but thought 'That's the third quirkless applicant this year, we're getting less and less every year... The quirkless suicide rate just keeps rising... I wish things were different for you kids' He got knocked out of his thoughts by the rat, bear hybrid.

"May I see their application, cementoss?" he asked the cement human.

Cementoss handed the application form to his boss, and gave a soft "Here you go, sir"

The president rat, dog, bear hybrid gently took the paper handed to him and proceeds to inspect the information that is written on the piece of paper. The staff moved along and started to carry on with their checking of applications.

But the staff of professors and deans were interrupted when their president/headmaster/principal {Idk what to call him! I'm still unfamiliar with college titles so correct me in the comments please and thank you!} imma just say, president. started to chuckle.

"Somethin' the matt'er ser?" The now named snipe asked his boss.

"I think he missed a tea break five seconds ago, so he went crazy again" A loudmouthed professor whispered to his co-worker that was wearing the dominatrix outfit.