Chapter IV: Interrogation

The room was tense. The professors' pulses quickened after the unexpected exchange with the young adult, their quirks humming with power, just waiting for the inevitable.

"Everyone, please," Hummed the president, "No need for such hostility" He smiled, still not moving his eyes away from Izuku.

"Yes," Izuku thoughtfully voiced, "Please, no need for the usage of quirks, I am just a blind teen, hoping to enter this fine university of yours,"

"How'd we know we can trust ya?" The gunslinger curtly asked. His stance was low, his hand on the gun, his finger on the trigger, barrel pointed at the blind teen.

The teen just sat there, his polite smile battle with nezu not wavering. He visualized the gun pointed at him, using his heightened senses, the size, the cylinder, the hammer just waiting to be released.

'A custom desert eagle frame with two 12 round cylinders, revolver type grip. The hammer already cocked all the way, one wrong move and, he'll probably shoot.' Izuku thought, his facial expression not changing whatsoever, 'His heart rate is surprisingly competent, well, they are professionals, so I guess that's good,'

The teen's smile never faltering, "Well, I'll gladly comply as long as you pull away, your finger from the trigger," The teen moved his head two inches to his left, directing his ear to where he knows snipe is, 'Shit, I guess that was the wrong move,' He chuckled to himself, 'His heart rate just increased, and I can sense Vlad's blood flowing faster, another wrong move and I'll probably have to fight so I can get a proper interview,'

The teen can hear the fabric from snipe's gloves tightening, all the carbon nanotubes stretching to accommodate his hand. 'The blood in Vlad King's body is circulating and redirecting to his lateral antebrachial cutaneous and medial antebrachial cutaneous,' Izuku thought, 'So that's how he uses his quirk, damn, that must hurt,'

'Thirteen is also readying her quirk,' The shaggy-haired greenette mused, 'I can't possibly fight her head-on if a fight does break out; I'll have to break this chair so I can have something to throw.'

"How'd ya know that ma finger is on the trigger?" Asked the gunslinger once again, "And don't be a smartass." Followed up, Vlad.

"Please, didn't I say no need for hostility?" The president chuckled "deactivate your quirks, I insist."

The smell in the air was different, that the teen noticed, might just be the heroes quirks being active, but something familiar caught the teen's attention, a faint smell he knows he picked up a few months back. 'Sewer water?' The handsome teen pondered, 'Sewer water trying to be masked with old spice men's shampoo.' 

The broccoli-haired teen moved his head to the right, eyebrows furrowed, 'Why the hell am I smelling All Might?' He mused to himself, 'The smell of blood, sewer water, and a strong-smelling shampoo.' 

'What the hell is happening here?' He thought, completely ignoring what the other heroes are talking about, 'Why the hell am I smelling All Might here, of all places?'

Izuku tilted his head down, musing what the hell is happening right now, is his nose failing him? Was the sewer stench really that strong? He blocked his hearing, allowing him to force his other senses to extremely high levels, 'What the hell?' He muses still. Izuku noticed the smell of blood, 'He's injured, so I was right earlier, but why the hell does this yagi guy, have the same smell of All Might....' The teen's eyes widened, he quickly raised his head, directing his eyes, to show that he was serious, at Yagi.

"Why do you have the same injury as All Might, yagi?" The teen spoke aloud, allowing his ears to hear again.

The room was once again buzzing with power, and Izuku can feel it. It was almost intoxicating. Eraserhead's eye was on him, the blood-red irises shining with caution.