Proloug (Challenger)

(Location : Pokemon league)

In a dark room that is clouded with darkness, four people could be seen standing on platforms while talking.

"I understand your impatience, it has been quit a while since any trainer has collected eight gym badges" said Agatha.

Lorelei reply "I'm sorry but you won't be seeing him. I'll freeze him right into place".

"Well then, let us prepare. I especially look forward how good he really is". Lance say.

---------------------------------------------------------

Five rooms that is made for any private champion league battles, was perhaps not to be used for a long time, as all the elite four and champion usually does their battles with challengers with people watching. As such, a private battle was rare.

To witness the battle there is a screen which show how many pokemon is left.

--------------------------------------------------------

Outside the pokemon league there was standing a brown colour hair boy wearing a black collared shirt, a black cargo pants, a black necklace with lavendar bead, black wristbands, a black fanny pack around his waist and black sneakers.

He started walking towards the league while saying " Just you wait, Elite four. The greatest pokemon trainer in the world that is me".

---------------------------------------------------------

In the first room lorelei was waiting for the challenger to show up when the door was opened and the boy entered.

Lorelei took out her pokeball and pointed it towards the boy saying "I am hear to greet you challenger, ready".

The boy took out his pokeball enlarge it and throw it while saying " I will break your ice into million pieces".

----------------------

Lapras used body slam on alakazam but he disappeared. As both lorelei and lapras were looking around to find him. When suddenly lapras was
Lifted in the air so as they both look towards the direction they saw alakazam using psychic.

Before lorelei could give a command alakazam has already slammed lapras on her back knocking her out in the process.

After the screen show that the boy was the winner he say " You see that I have been an Incredible genius".

Lorelei return lapras and reply "Fine then, I will let you go ahead but you won't be lucky next time". The boy just passed her and went towards the second room.

-----------------------

Bruno was in a meditating position when he heard the door of his room open. Bruno stand up and pointed his right hand to the boy while shouting "The pokemon you train Show them to me".

The boy throw another pokeball while replying"Hope you can give me more if a challenge".

--------------------------

Arcanine released a powerful fire blast which send both machamp and bruno flying and crashed with the wall.

"How could I have been defeated" said bruno. The boy passed him saying "Is that all you have got".

While walking towards the third room the boy say "The truth is that me 
and my Pokemon haven't even come to being serious!".

------------------------

Arbok fell down on the ground as nidoking was still standing.

Agatha recalled her fallen arbok saying "I see how you were able to make this far".