ANIDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONE (PART 1)

It's my imaginary continuation after Anirudh and Bondita ran away from house on the Janmastmi day.

They both reach on the same temple where Ksj and Thakuma are waiting with their people and weapons.

Thakuma to her people- shoot Anirudh whenever you find them.

Ksj- Kalindi what you think I am here just to see. drama? I know how to save my son.

Ksj to his men- Shoot that cheater girl, she is the root of everything.

Thakuma- Don't dare to talk ill about my granddaughter, you Roy Chowdhurys' can never change.

First you left me and then your son divorced my Bondita. I will not levae him today.

Then Anirudh and Bondita see them arguing, they hide.

Bondita- Sakha babu lets go from here, they will kill us.

Anirudh- No bondita how long will we run from our own people, we have to face them. Let help them to realize that love is beyond every enmity.

Bondita- But sakha babu...

Anirudh- No bondita we have to do it. We can die in love right?

Bondita- But what about our dreams sakha-babu? What about our responsibilities towards society?

Anirudh- Do you believe me bondita?

Bondita- More than myself .

Anirudh- Then trust me nothing will happen to us and we will end this enmity.

Bondita holds Anirudh's hands... Let's face them Sakha babu.

We are in love. We didn't any sin.

.

They start to walk in stairs and reach in front of Ksj and Thakuma.

Ksj and Thakuma see them and point gun at them (Ksj points at Bondita, Thakuma points at Anirudh)

Anirudh and Bondita hold their hands tightly.

Ksj and Thakuma look at them angrily and is about to press the trigger....

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

.

.

Guys I hope you all will love it. Let me know your thoughts on comment section.
Thank you.
Love
A_writing_soul .

ANIDITA'S LOVE : TWO PURE SOULS BECOME ONEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें