Flashback

- 1970s Wandavision - 

"Wanda" You turn around going to hold her but she backs away and you wince.

"Who are you, who are you both?"

"Wanda its us... Bucky and Y/N... we were all in the ..."

"No to me and in here..." She stares angrily.

"Listen, Wanda, there's people out there who are trying to get in and if they do you won't like it. We're here to help but you have to let us."

"Buck I can't hold this much longer...." You wince as Wanda's powers push back into your head. With the last few moments you hold Bucky's face in your hands and send a blue wave around his head, his eyes lighting up and then going back to normal.

"What the..." and then you collapse in his arms. 

. . . WITH BUCKY. . . 

"Y/N!" he shout as he moves you onto the sofa checking you're breathing. 

"She did it, there's no getting back into your head." Wanda says joining Bucky looking over you. "She's fine, she just needs to rest. Now tell me why you're here..." 

"Wanda we came as your friends.... this thing you've built its not safe...."

"Its my home...." 

"No Wanda... it isn't..."

"Why would you say that, its a safe place Bucky..." Bucky felt a pinch in his bruised heart. Wanda was so sad, so lonely, she's lost everyone and now she had the one thing she wanted other than her brother, back with her, and a family. He knew she meant no harm but it didn't mean it wasn't causing any. 

"Look Wanda, I understand I do.... but you have to let these people go..." He says walking closer but she stiffens. 

"You lost so much.... why don't you want to stay with her here...?" Wanda asks... still convincing herself it was real, no one was being hurt, life was ok."

"Because its not real Wanda... a normal life...its a lie..." 

"But it doesn't have to be... look how happy she is... you can have everything that was taken from you... It's what she wants." 

"Wanda please don't put words in her mouth, she came here to help you." Bucky was stern. 

Getting upset now, Wanda's hands begin to glow. "Your choice Bucky you can stay or you can leave but Y/N deserves a happy ever after and I'm going to give it to her."

"I'm not going anywhere without her..." Bucky goes to grab you but Wanda knocks him back. 

"Shit!" He grumbles standing. 

"She want to give you everything you wanted.... I can help her..."

 "Look Wanda, I know ok, I know but I'm on your side and the people out there..." he points at the window "they think you're a terrorist and if they get inside they will take you away... no one wants that Wanda..." He says gently. Bucky sees how frighted she is, and almost gets though to her but then something shift in her as you begin to stir. 

"James..." you mumble sleepily. Bucky looks at you still asleep and then at Wanda. 

"Please, Steve, Nat, everyone we lost, they all had faith in you..." 

"Tell them all I'm fine!" and with that Wanda hurls Bucky through the walls and out of the Hex landing with a thud on the floor. He groans in the cold wet grass as he blinks the helicopter lights out of his face, dazed and groggy. 

. . . END OF BUCKY POV. . . 

After fixing the walls she turns to you, and in a puff of magic sends you back into your room in your house across the street. As you slept, you didn't hear Agnes come in, nor did you feel her try to relieve some of the power Wanda has on you.. in oder to see inside your head.