Chapter Seven

- Present?: 1980s Wandavision - 

 "Hiya, kids!" You walk in happy as anything with your 80s get up on, hair curled.

 "Oh, Y/N!" Wanda says happily as if she was just asking for help. Vision laughs awkwardly behind the pillow as he changes his face, thinking you might have been someone else. 

"Y/N, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face."

"Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise when I heard your new little bundles of joy were on a sleep strike." You say dumping your Jim bag on the sofa before going over to the little ones. 

 "Oh? Who told you that?" Vision asks concerned.

 "Uh, my ears." You laugh heartily along with the canned TV laughter your brain just can't seem to let you focus on. "Anyway, Auntie Y/N is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve." You say proudly. 

 "Oh, Y/N, you're a lifesaver."  You smile at her but turn your head concerned as Vision steps forward.

"Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons and remember to support their heads, and when was the last time you washed... Actually, you know what? It would be... Just... Maybe we better not."

"Um... Uh... Do you want me to take that again?" You look really sad and worried. 

"Uh... I'm sorry?" Wanda stares at you confused. 

"You want me to hold the babies right? I'm not her anymore, he mustn't worry.... shit, should we just take it from the top?" You go to grab the gym bag. 

"What?" Vision chuckles awkwardly. 

Joining with a dreary laugh of her own Wanda look at you, plastering on a smile "Oh, don't be silly. Vision, let's... Let's let Y/N give it a try."

"Fussy babies, meet buns of steel. We dare you to stay awake." You say heartily jumping back into character. You mind conflicted. You were suddenly confused, you weren't sure what was real and what wasn't. You just new if you wanted to stay alive you had to continue, but then continue what? This was you wasn't it? 

You start to rock the babies before using a portal to pull out a bottle spray of  Lavender. You see Vision looking and smile  "It's supposed to have a calming effect. James sprays it on me every night. But there's no taming this tiger." You wink. 

You start to worry as you hear Vision and Wanda whispering. 

"It's so strange."

"That's not fair. It's not Y/N's fault that she has an unusually high libido."

"Wanda? Did you really not see what I saw?"

You wince as you open the cabinet too loud. "Oh. Don't mind me. I'm just looking for your dark liquor." You smile holding up a glass decanter. 

 "What?"

"Not for me. For the twins. What kind of babysitter do you think I am? I'm just gonna go and check in there." You laugh heartily but your head was spinning.... you weren't sure what was happening all you knew is that your mind wanted you to be this person. 

| Vision, the boys haven't slept in days. You and I both need a break and Agnes is just being neighbourly, that's all. As you finally find the drink, you look over and see Wanda, Vision and their now 5 year old boys, your heartaches but you're not sure why. 

 "Kids" You sigh, you can't control 'em. No matter how hard you try." You chuckle softly to yourself.

 . . . 

"Oh, it's just a precaution really. I had a hunch someone might pop over."

"Hi, kiddos!" You smile widely as you bring inside the dog house, it was like a miracle, you happened to see the kids taken a dog inside the house when Agnes handed you a dog house, telling you to send it in, watching you carefully as if observing a situation. Your mind wrestled with itself for a while before it pushed out any doubts and you walk into the house.

 "With exactly the item we require." Vision mumbles to himself. 

"My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch! Did you name him yet?" You put the dog house down and look at the kids. 

"How about Sniffy?" Billy says shyly as the dog sniffs the plug socket. 

"Oh!" You chuckle as the electric sparks. "How about sparky?"

"Well, should we make it official?" She uses her magic to produce a collar. 

"Wanda."

 "Hmm?"

"Y/N was right was right there!"

"She didn't notice. She didn't even notice when the boys went from babies to five-year-olds. Plus hello its Y/N, she knows." She swats away his concerns.

"That's not what we agreed upon. You made no effort to conceal your abilities."

"Well, I'm tired of hiding, Vis. And maybe you don't have to either."

 "Wanda, we are usually so much of the same mind. But right now... What aren't you telling me?"

"So, is Sparky our dog, Daddy?"

"Awwh" you coo as you hold the whimpering Dog. 

"Boys, your father and I don't think you're ready to properly care for an animal until you're at least..."

"Ten" Vision coughs. 

As Wanda and Vision gasp at the sly looks their children give each other  you watch as the kids grow to ten years old. 

"Let's just hope this dog stays the same size." You chuckle.

 . . .