With that, Jake lately realized and accepted that Alexander will be good for Natalia without the drama that comes along with him.

"Oh. You have a guy friend? When can I meet this man?" Daniel asked expectantly of Natalia.

"I...I..will have to know first if he will have the time. He's really a very busy person, dad." Natalia reasoned out and said in a final tone.

Daniel narrowed his eyes but didn't push the matter anymore. He just said that he'll be waiting for any good news from the both of them. Hopefully sooner, as he joked.

#######

Next day

Natalia drove her BMW car and halted at the front of the Zion Group building. She's been pondering all night if she will introduce Alexander to her father. And behold, her feet just willingly traveled to Alexander's empire.

Breathing out, she approached the reception area and to her surprise, they greeted her with much politeness and saw a hint of joy in their eyes. "Young miss."

Natalia, "...."

'They're very well trained.'

Unaware, all the employees know who she is and were thankful to her because the cold and aloof boss is always in good mood since the Zimmer princess, as per the news, already returned to the States. Now, all of the staffs know her value and were in awe as she entered the building.

A security man also accompanied her to an exclusive elevator which, according to the personnel, is the lift that their President is using. They didn't even asked her if she had an appointment with a different person inside the company or what's her purpose yet, they all assumed that she's there to meet Alexander? 'These people...'

Nonetheless, Natalia thanked them for their hospitality.

Alighting from the elevator and stepping to the top level, she composed herself. Natalia observed that the floor only contains three doors. The wooden door at the end of the hall is the biggest so she assumed that it's Alexander's office. There are few cubicles and partitions that were situated at the left side of the floor and were enclosed by glass walls, separating it from the corridors.

As Natalia walked ahead, she didn't notice that some of the employees' eyes were discreetly looking at her.

Marching gracefully, the woman, who's wearing a white chiffon v-neck long-sleeved blouse paired with light brown pencil skirt, reached the big door and right on time, Sergei showed up.

"Young miss

"Young miss." The assistant beamed at her.

"Hi Sergei. Is he inside?"

"Mr. Gates has an on-going meeting at the board room but, you can wait inside his office." Sergei replied and unlocked the President's door. The smart door lock was newly installed to prevent another unwanted guest.