Ae kept kissing Pete softly sucking the plushy lips while tilting his head in order to get better access to the lips. His hand slowly moved to the sash of the robe and pulled the knot letting it fall open exposing the milky white skin. Pete felt the cold air touch his skin as the bathrobe was hanging lose over his body. Ae pushed the fabric and let it fell pooling around Pete's ankle on the ground and Pete was now left in just his boxers.

"It's cold...." Pete whispered. Ae gently moved towards the bed and pushed Pete to lie down while he got rid of his clothes leaving just the boxers. Pete's eyes were looking at the defined muscles and abs of his young lover who was now hovering above him.

Ae leaned forward supporting his weight on his elbow while he bent down to kiss those inviting lips. Pete snaked his arms around Ae's neck pulling him closer, trying to feel the warm skin against his own. Ae moved his hands, slightly lowering them to Pete's waist and then wrapped them around in firm grip before he flipped to lie on his back with Pete on top.

Pete was caught off guard and didn't get chance to process what was happening, as a result he didn't get chance to hold himself up. He was lying on Ae's chest with all his weight over his fiance who held him in firm grip. Their lips were still sealed and Ae was now licking his crack. Pete parted his lips granting Ae access to his warm insides.

Their tongues were colliding against each other as they licked and sucked, the saliva smudging around their lips and chin. Pete's hands were resting on Ae's shoulder while Ae's one hand was circled around Pete's nape while the other moved towards the boxer. Ae slipped his hand inside the fabric and grabbed those soft butt cheeks and squeezed them making Pete moan.

Their lengths were already hard and rubbing against each other as they moved to fit into each other perfectly. Ae was enjoying squeezing the soft flesh and Pete has closed his eyes as he was getting drowned in pleasure. Pete moved his hips making their groins ground against each other. The contact was so blissful that Ae groaned and wanted to rip apart the last remains of the clothes.

Pete pulled away from kiss and looked at Ae who looked like a beast ready to devour his prey. Pete moved a bit to sit up straddling Ae's lap while supporting his weight on his heels. Ae got up and held Pete by waist while he moved his lips towards the nipples. He licked the bud and then sucked them making the cute guy arc his back as moans escaped his lips. Ae kept abusing the tits till they were swollen, hard and a little darker. All this while, Ae was moving his hands sensually over Pete's waist making him needy for touches.

Pete had his arms hooked around Ae's nape pulling him closer and fisting into his hairs. Ae pulled back and looked at Pete whose eyes were getting clouded with desperation for touch. He didn't waste any more time and swiftly removed the last hurdles from their path. He groaned as his length sprung out form the boxer.

Pete bit his bottom lip invitingly as he looked at Ae. They were naked and their lengths were now rubbing against each other and the leaked precum was creating a perfect friction. Ae wrapped his arms around Pete pulling him closer and almost crushing him against his own body.

Ae sealed their lips into a passionate kiss as he extended his hand to grab the lube he had kept on the nightstand a while ago before he had walked into the balcony. "May I?" he asked for the permission from his fiance since it had been quite a while that they have got intimate and he was worried that Pete might get hurt. Pete nodded in response and lowered himself more while he spread his legs wider allowing Ae to get better access to his sweet hole.

Ae smeared his fingers with lube and then lowered them towards the hole while he whispered into Pete's ear, "I want you to keep kissing me while I prepare you. Let me know how you feel when my finger play with your hole through the kisses." He then bit the earlobe and pulled it with teeth while he moved his fingers towards the puckered hole. He circled them around the rim muscle teasingly before he inserted them into the tight hole.