Chapter 20

"Argh..."

Jungkook stirred in his sleep. Every time he made a movement, he could feel pain all over his body. He opened his dry eyes unwillingly, feeling extremely uncomfortable with his dry throat.

He found himself was wearing a large sweater, making him wonder whether last night event was a dream or not but the pain around his body let him knew it's not a dream at all.

He turned his head, finding Taehyung is not beside him anymore. He winced, slowly stood up from the bed but his legs wobbled and he landed on the floor hardly.

The sharp pain in his ass and back made the boy cried out loud. Jungkook used his hand to support the ground, trying to stood up but he fell again.

Tears brimmed in his eyes and soon flowed down like a mini waterfall. He started thinking about how harsh and rough yesterday Taehyung was, making him kind of afraid of the male.

"H-Hyungie said he won't hurt me..." He cried furiously, bringing his knees close to his chest.

At the same time, Taehyung walked inside the room with breakfast in his hand. "I brought breakfast- Doll? Why are you on the floor?" The male just put the tray of delicious food on a random table, dashing towards the crying boy.

"H-Hyungie..." Jungkook raised his head up, staring Taehyung with his doe eyes that still producing shinny big fat tears.

"Why are you crying, doll?" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's wet cheeks, using his thumb to wipe the tears away.

"P-Pain..." Jungkook blinked his tears, "You d-don't love me, you h-hurt me..."

Taehyung's heart clenched in pain. Guilt swallowed him up, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I can't control myself last night. I should've let you know before making love with you..."

"But i-it hurts so bad..." Jungkook sniffled, letting out some cute hiccup, "D-Don't say sorry! You should feel that pain yourself!" He pushed Taehyung away, turning away as he faced the male with his back.

Taehyung sighed heavily, "I... I don't know what to say except sorry, baby. I'll really be gentle next time-" "There will be no next time meanie!" Jungkook huffed, wanting to stand up but he got no energy.

He glared at Taehyung, "Carry me now!"

Hearing the boy's demand, Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around the boy, picking him up in ease. "I'm really sorry, baby..." He shoots Jungkook his puppy eyes.

"Hmph!" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, lips puckered up, "I'll forgive you once you do everything I said!"

"Sure, I would do everything my baby!"

--------------------------------------------------

"First one, no touchy touchy and kissie for a week!"

"Baby, don't torture me like that! You know I can't survive without your kisses!" Taehyung gulped nervously when Jungkook shoot him a glare.

"Yesterday I can't survive with your harshness too but you didn't stop, you deserve this meanie!" Jungkook huffed.

"Second, I want a whole cart of plushies!"

"No!! You'll abandon me once you got those creepy creature!"

Jungkook again glared at Taehyung, "Looks like you don't want my forgiveness anymore huh?"

"I want it baby but-" "No buts meanie!"

Taehyung raised his hands up in surrender, "Alright alright I'll buy it for you."

Jungkook smiled happily, "Third one, I want many many candies!"

"You'll get decay tooth doll." Taehyung said, shook his head in defeat when Jungkook continue glare at him, "I'll buy it for you, buy all for you."

Jungkook clapped his hands excitedly. He stood up carefully, hissed in pain. "If I don't see the plushies and candies by tonight, I won't talk to you, big bad meanie!"

Taehyung watched the boy slowly walked away, "God, time please flies fast for me. One week is too much..."