Chapter 22

"Stop~ It's ticklish, hyungie!"

Jungkook wiggled out of Taehyung's hold, giggling loudly, "I'm cooking, hyungie!"

"I can see that baby but I can't stand without you." Taehyung pulled the boy back to his embrace, "You smell nice, doll~"

"Stop it hyungie!" Jungkook pushed the male's face away. "Change your pajamas to suit now! It's your working time!" He used his spatula, pointing at Taehyung as he warned the male not to come closer, "If you don't change your clothes now, I won't let you eat the food I cooked!"

Taehyung groaned, "Fine fine."

Jungkook smiled widely, turning away as he continue stir the soup he cooks. He yelped loudly when Taehyung pecked his cheeks without he realised.

"Hyungie!" Taehyung laughed wickedly, running away quickly.

Jungkook shook his head in defeat, "Hyungie is so childish."

--------------------------------------------------

"This taste so good, baby."

Jungkook giggled, swaying his legs back and forth, "Really? Then you should eat more!"

Taehyung smiled as he caressed Jungkook's waist, "Baby, I see your grow some fat on your belly huh?"

The said boy widen his eyes, "Really?!" He touched his belly in disbelief, finding he's really getting fatter.

Tears instantly filled in his eyes, "I'm fat and ugly..."

"No no, what are you saying baby?! You're so cute when you look chubby! And you're so pretty, so beautiful with or without fat." He pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks, placing soft kisses on his eyes.

Jungkook blinked his tears away, smiling in delight, "Thank hyungie!" His gaze drifted to the clock that hang on the wall, "Hyungie! It's 9 now and you need to work!" He gasped cutely, quickly get down from Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung grunted, "I don't want to work, baby. If I go, you're alone again!"

Jungkook dragged the lazy male up, "Work is more important, hyungie!" He grabbed Taehyung's working bag, pushing it to the male as he dragged the male to the door of the house.

He used his free hand to open the door, "Now shoo shoo!"

Taehyung showed Jungkook his puppy eyes but the boy shook his head, "No No, you need to go now, hyungie!"

"Argh fine! Goodbye kiss?" Taehyung tapped his lips and Jungkook pecked them swiftly.

"Good boy. If you need anything just tell the guards that stand outside the house, okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "Go now, hyungie!"

Taehyung chuckled out, finally stepping out of the house, "Goodbye, baby."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook lied on the couch with his tummy faced down, "I'm bored." He mumbled.

It's not the first time he's alone.

After they got married, Taehyung decided to move to a 'smaller' mansion alone with Jungkook, and with some maids and guards also.

The boy shot up from his seat, "I can cook myself some more food!" He rushed into the kitchen. As usual, the maid treated him like he's invisible but he ignored them.

He gasped out in shock when he saw the lunchbox he prepared for Taehyung on the table. "I forgot to give hyungie this!"

He picked the lunchbox up, "I need to send it to hyungie! Or else he'll starve!"

He wear his mask as Taehyung told him to do so, rushing out of the house. He halted when he spotted a guard, "Can you take me to hyungie's company?" He asked the guard, earning a stiff nod from him.

Jungkook smiled widely even he knew the guard couldn't see it, "Thank you!"