Chapter 7

"So mom already talked about the marriage with you huh?"

"Yes! Auntie Kim said we're getting married next month!" Jungkook giggled out, making Taehyung smiled at his innocent gesture.

"Don't you afraid of me? What if I'm a serial killer or kidnapper?" Taehyung asked, supporting his head with his palm, staring at the boy with loving eyes.

"It's okay! Taetae hyungie won't hurts me!" Jungkook's nose scrunched up when Taehyung pinched it.

"Cute little bunny. Do you know how cute you are?" Taehyung smirked and the boy began sipping his hot cocoa.

Jungkook just gulped down the sweet substance, lips turning pouty, " I don't know, hyungie. People in the town keep saying that, mommy said that a lot also but I'm not cute!! I want to be manlier!!" He scowled.

The older male can't help but cooed out, "Keep acting cute baby. Manly doesn't suit you."

Jungkook pouted again, "Acting cute doesn't suit me too!"

"Oh really?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, playfulness could be seen in his eyes.

Jungkook glared at the male, trying to be as angry as possible but he failed, cause he looked nothing more than a cute innocent baby.

He huffed when Taehyung chuckled out, "Hyungie is so mean." He muttered.

They stayed in silence for a while, until Taehyung decided to break it, "We are going to the mall later, doll."

"Mall?!" Jungkook's eyes sparkled, "The place where we can buy many many things?!"

Taehyung stifled a small laugh, "Yeah, the place where you can buy many many things."

"Then can we go now?!" Jungkook stood up from his seat, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yes we can. But..." Taehyung stared at Jungkook's bare smooth legs, "Well, I need to get you some pants to wear."

"I thought hyungie you said you don't have any pants?" Jungkook innocently asked.

Taehyung let out a fake cough, "Oh, my bad, doll. I can't remember things well. I think I still have a pants that suit you."

Seeing Jungkook still about to speak further, Taehyung quickly said, "Let's go now. I still have work to do after going to the mall."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook followed Taehyung's steps, almost running cause Kim Taehyung walks too fast. The mansion is so big and it took time for them to walk towards the car. Behind them were a few black suited guards, and Jungkook still felt fascinated by them.

Jungkook frowned, "Taetae hyungie's legs is so long..." He mumbled, trying his best to cope up with Taehyung's steps but the male just walking too fast.

Taehyung who noticed it decided to tease the boy. He walked even faster, lips curved up when he heard a cute gasp emitted from Jungkook.

"H-Hyungie, wait!" Jungkook ran forward, and as expected, his clumsy self made him tripped over a rock. "Ah!"

Taehyung quickly turned his heels when he heard Jungkook's whimper, instantly feeling regret of teasing the boy. "Are you okay, baby?!"

A few red scratches that still dripping blood was decorated on Jungkook's palm. Jungkook's eyes was teary, "Hurts..."

Taehyung's heart clenched at the boy's whimper. He took Jungkook's palm with his hands, blowing air on it, "Be more careful next time, doll."

Jungkook again pouted, "But hyungie is too fast... I can't follow you..." He tugged his head down, use his another hand to fiddle the hem of the black silk shirt.

"I'm sorry, doll." Taehyung averted his gaze from the sulking boy to the guards beside him, "Call the doctor team here."

The guard for sure was shocked but still regained his posture, "Yes sir."

"Doctor team?" Jungkook sniffled, a cute frown decorated on his face.

"Yeah, you're so clumsy so I hired a doctor team."

"But it's just a small scratches..."

"Small scratches can lead to dangerous infection, doll. Come on, stop sulking alright?"

Jungkook nodded his head as they patiently wait for the doctor's arrival. His eyes lit up when he saw a man with white coat and a few nurse ran towards them.

"Master Taehyung," They bowed at Taehyung, earning a satisfied hum from the male.

"Treat his wound, Choi." Taehyung said with deep and cold tone, which makes Jungkook confused.

Taetae hyungie's voice is so sweet and gentle just now but why did his tone changed so quick?

On the other hand, Doctor Choi can't help but think, Master Taehyung called me just because this boy got scratches that barely bleeds?!

Seeing the doctor still in daze, Taehyung yelled, "Why are you still standing there?!"

Doctor Choi flinched. He quickly crouched down, taking Jungkook's palm with his hands. He used alcohol to clean the wound, then wrapped it with fresh bandage. During the process of cleaning Jungkook's wound, the boy constantly whimpered and Doctor Choi earned so many glare from the protective male beside him.

"A-All done..." Doctor Choi stuttered out, letting a breath of relief when Taehyung gestured him to leave.

Before Doctor Choi leaves, he heard Taehyung asked the boy, "Does it still hurts, doll?" His voice is so gentle, like he's talking to a new born baby.

"Not anymore! Can we go to the mall now, hyungie?" Jungkook asked with his sweet tone.

Taehyung chuckled out, "Yes we can, baby. Let's go~" They both walked away and the other guards quickly followed them, leaving Doctor Choi and other nurse behind.

"Who do you think this boy is, doctor? Master Taehyung seems to take care of him very much..." The nurse beside Doctor Choi asked, earning a shrug from the doctor.

"I don't know..." Doctor Choi watched they left, can't help but sighed out, "But it's good to hear Master Taehyung's chuckle again. It's been so long since I heard it..."