Chapter 11

"Hyungie..."

Taehyung felt someone was shaking him. He frowned, let out a groan. He opened his eyes, shot up from his laying position when he saw Jungkook was straddling him. What more worse is, Jungkook is crying.

Sleepiness in Taehyung's body disappeared like a whiff of air. "What's wrong, doll?" He cupped Jungkook's cheeks, wiping the salty tears with his thumb. "Did someone hurts you? Tell hyungie, hyungie will help you..."

"H-Hyungie..." Jungkook sniffled, lips remained pouty, "I m-miss my mommy... I dreamed of h-her just now... Can you get mommy f-for me?"

"Well..." Taehyung panicked. He doesn't know what to do. He can give Jungkook anything but mommy. "What about daddy? Do you want your daddy?"

"B-But daddy died years ago..." Jungkook muttered, more tears flowed down from his eyes.

"No I mean me! I'll be your daddy!"

"But you're m-my hyungie! You can't be my daddy..."

Taehyung cursed silently. He forgot Jungkook is an innocent and clueless baby. "Give me a moment, doll. I'll try to help you but I need you to stop crying first, okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "I-I'll try..."

Taehyung grabbed his phone, dialing Mrs Kim. He sighed in relief when Mrs Kim accepted the call, "Mom!"

"Wow what a rare sight! The big bad Kim Taehyung called me-" "Stop being sarcastic first, mom! It's urgent right now!"

"Why? Don't tell me you kill someone again?"

"No what the hell mom! I don't kill people that frequently okay? Plus, I hire someone to kill-Wait, why am I explaining? See, you distracted me mom!" Taehyung let out a groan when he heard his mother's wicked laugh.

"So now back to the main point, your innocent baby Jungkook is crying now."

"Bastard! What did you do to make him cry?!"

"He misses his mommy, Mrs Kim. So what should I do now?"

"Find someone who has mother instinct or anything for him! Or find something to distract him."

"The only person that has mother instinct that I knew is you, mom."

"I'm having a meeting with your dad now, Tae. You distract him first, I'll get back to the house as soon as possible. That's all, bye!"

"No wait-" Taehyung rolled his eyes when his mother hung up the phone. He placed his phone down, again panicking when he saw Jungkook is still crying.

"Doll, I told you to stop crying right?" Taehyung gently asked the boy.

"But I c-can't stop my tear, hyungie..." Jungkook cutely mumbled, fidgeting the hem of his sweater with his fingers.

Taehyung sighed heavily. He need to stop Jungkook's cry cause if he doesn't, he afraid his heart might break whenever he saw Jungkook's tears.

His eyes lit up when an idea popped up in his mind. 

--------------------------------------------------

"Brat, this better be important or I'll personally kick your balls with my gorgeous leg. I was watching movie with Joonie and you interrupted. Joonie was about to fuck me and you ruined it!"

"Jin hyung, for once stop acting dramatic, will you?" Taehyung shoots Seokjin an unamused look, eyebrows raised up.

"Yeah yeah I'm the drama queen and I love this nickname!" He winked at Taehyung, walking inside the house like a diva queen.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah let me remind you. A baby is sitting on the couch-" "Oh my god!!! You bought a doll home?! Oh my god oh my god!!! Wait!! He. Is. Real!!! Ah!!! You're so pretty and cute, my baby!!"

Taehyung sighed heavily. Seokjin's reaction was just what he expected.

On the other hand, Jungkook was startled. He was peacefully watching cartoons but then someone hugged him tightly and keep squealing loudly.

Tears began to fill in his eyes again but he halted when Taehyung spoke, "He's Jin hyung, doll. Don't be afraid of him."

"What's your name, little baby?" Seokjin unwrapped his arms around Jungkook, squishing his cheeks with his hands.

"I'm Jungkook!" Jungkook smiled widely, bunny teeth displayed out.

Seokjin squealed again. "Where did you buy him, brat? I want to buy a doll like him too!!"

"He's not saleable, hyung. He's mine and a human."

"That's sad," Seokjin stared at the boy with his eyes sparkled, "Want to hear a joke, baby?"

"Don't you dare to start it hyung-" "Yes, hyungie! I love jokes!" Jungkook cutely exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll start it now. The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain', and what do you think the banana says? He said, 'Can we please change the subject?' " Seokjin let out a loud laugh, while Jungkook still confused.

"But broccoli, mushroom, walnut and banana don't talk, hyungie!" Jungkook frowned, lips puckered up.

"You got a point there, baby~ But it just a joke. Okay next one, why did a blind man..." Seokjin continued says his joke and Jungkook listened each of them carefully.

Taehyung just smiled at that sight, shrugging  "At least Jungkook stopped crying..."