Chapter 2

At the end, Taehyung still bought all the cookies that Jungkook made and straight away give him a cheque, empty cheque.

"Feel free to write any amount of money you need on that cheque and get those money from the bank. We'll meet each other again soon, doll." That's the last sentence Taehyung said after walking away with his guards.

Jungkook stood there confusingly, but soon shrugged. "Mommy once said the cheque can be really useful." He shoved that piece of paper inside his pocket.

He took out another piece of paper that his mother gave him before he go to Seoul. He gazed at the address that written on the paper, mind drifted to his mother's words.

"Take a bus or taxi and tell the driver this address. They'll send you there. After reaching that place, just say 'I'm Jeon Seohyun's son' and they'll know who you are."

He decided to follow his mother's instructions. He looked around, eyes lit up when he saw a taxi. He stopped it, stepping inside the car.

"Good morning, mister!" Jungkook greeted the driver with wide smile, startling the older male slightly.

"O-Ohh morning?" The driver replied.

"Can you take me to there?" Jungkook showed the driver the address, earning a nod from the older male.

"Sure." He replied shortly.

"Thank you!" Jungkook leaned on soft seat in the car, humming in delight, though he not sure what will happen to him in the future.

--------------------------------------------------

"Why did you buy so many cookies? I thought you don't like sweets?" Mrs Kim asked his son, raising her eyebrows as she was waiting for her son's answer.

"Just feel like it." Taehyung shrugged, "By the way mom, I meet someone-" "Right, I have something to tell you, Tae."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

Mrs Kim hesitated a bit before speaking, "Have you heard of arranged marriage?"

"Oh that cringe little piece of shit." Taehyung laughed softly while Mrs Kim just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that cringe little piece of shit is happening on you, Kim Taehyung." Mrs Kim stated.

"Yeah happening on me- Wait what?! Why?!" Taehyung dramatically asked, eyes widen as he stared at his mother in disbelief.

"Well... It starts with a long story."

"Make it short then." Taehyung groaned softly when his mother hits his forehead.

"Brat," Mrs Kim glared at her son, "Well, back to my days, we aren't the richest family in Seoul. We are really really poor, until one day, your dad's colleague, decided to help us. He isn't rich either, but he's willing to come to our bankrupt company and work for us. He's smart, like really really smart. He knows how to earn more money without failing, and that's how our company become the top of the top. We're so thankful for him. He got a family too, a wife and an extremely cute son. I remember when the days we don't have places to stay, he let us stay in his house. Oh and by the way, you love his son so much."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, you always play with him. He's 5 years younger than you, but he's so polite and beautiful. I remember you even asked me whether you can marry his son or not." Mrs Kim let out a soft chuckle, "But sadly, he got cancer, incurable cancer. We were so depress when we heard the news. But before he died, he tell us something. He said, his wife also have the same sickness as him, and luckily his son doesn't. So he wish us to take care of his son. Well and since you keep on want to marry his son, so I asked whether I could set a marriage between you and his son or not, and he gladly agreed. That's how you get into that cringe little piece of shit mess."

"Wow..." Taehyung blinked his eyes once then twice. He stared at his mother blankly, but soon collect all his senses back. "Wait! What if his son got all bitchy and annoying?"

"What are you saying?! Jungkook is a nice boy-" "Wait. Say his name again?"

"Jungkook?" Mrs Kim said in a question way.

"His surname?!" Taehyung asked eagerly.

"Jeon." Mrs Kim frowned confusingly when Taehyung just jumped up from his seat, smiling widely.

"Do you have his photo, mother?" Taehyung asked.

"I remember I did. Let me search for it first," Mrs Kim fished out her phone, scrolling her gallery. "Where is it where is it...Oh here is it!" She tap the photo, showing it to Taehyung.

The smile on Taehyung's face went wider, "I'll marry him, mother! Thank you for arranging marriage for me!" He hugged his mother, pecking her cheeks then skipping away happily.

"Ohh...okay?" Mrs Kim never expect Taehyung will agree the marriage so quick. She just shrugged, a whipped smile on her face, "My son is just too weird."