Chapter 16

“Hyungie stop hiding my bunny plushie!!"

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, cheeks puffed out, glaring Taehyung with his wide Bambi eyes.

Half of the month passed by and Jungkook's condition is getting better and better. The bubbly, hyper bunny is officially back.

Taehyung chuckled out, "So you're now accusing me hide your plushie?"

"Yes you did! All the time you hide it! Give it back to me or else-" "Or else what baby? What would you do to me, hmm?" Taehyung pulled the sulking boy close to his chest, asked teasingly.

"O-Or else... No kissie and touchie for a week!" He pushed Taehyung away and surprisingly the male stumbled back as Jungkook's action caught him off guard.

“What?! For a stupid plushie-" "It's not stupid meanie hyungie!!" Jungkook huffed cutely, frowning hardly.

"Okay okay, not stupid. But for a plushie you abandon a whole course meal like me?!" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Meal? Hyungie you're not a food, I can't eat you..." Jungkook blinked his eyes innocently while Taehyung just groaned loudly.

"Innocent as fuck," The male mumbled, "Alright, let's change a way to say my words. When you have me to hug when you're asleep, why do you need a plushie, doll?"

"Plushie is cute!" Jungkook giggled, bunny teeth displayed out.

"Is he saying I'm not cute indirectly?" Taehyung muttered to himself.

"Don't change the subject, hyungie! Where is my plushie?" Jungkook put his hands on both of his side, again glared at the male.

Taehyung sighed heavily, walking towards the bed and fished out the plushie that git poorly squished below the pillow. He passed it to the boy unwillingly, "Happy now?"

"Yes!" Jungkook hugged the plushie close to his chest, squishing it with his arms.

"You look like a plushie too, doll," Taehyung hugged the boy tightly, "You can be my plushie you know?"

"Hmph! You need to pay money to buy me first, hyungie!" Jungkook stated, turning his head away.

Taehyung cooed at the boy's cuteness, but soon he smirked. "I can pay you through another way, doll."

"What way?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to sideways.

Taehyung buried his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck, "Like this, baby," he first kissed one spot of the neck, then began biting it.

Jungkook moaned, forcefully pushing the horny male away, "You bit me, hyungie!"

Taehyung quirked his eyebrows, "Yeah I did."

"I-I'll tell Auntie Kim about it!" With that, Jungkook ran out of the room, ignoring Taehyung's yelling voice.

Not for long, Taehyung could heard the high pitched scream that emitted from his mother's mouth, "Kim Taehyung!! You gave my baby a hickey?! You better come down or I'll cut you tiny dick off!"

"Excuses me?! It not tiny at all!" Taehyung screamed back, "And I'll be making love with Jungkook either way so stop screaming mom!"

.....................................................................
Sorry for the short chapter cause I wasn't feeling well today...ಥ‿ಥ
By the way, do you guys like these fluffy stories I wrote? Cause if you guys don't like it, I'll just change it to angst~