"Okay... okay... where do I start..."

Seven sat down, clearing his throat as Mono and Six crouched down, listening to him.

"The tall lady's trying to 'assume control' of cities... whatever that means... and she's doing it all for your dad."

He pointed at Mono, causing him to grimace, shaking his head with shame.

"What does she even want with my dad anyway..?"

"I don't know, she had a picture of him on her desk, and..."

Seven's face lit up as he remembered something.

"Oh! She said something about how you had a bounty out for you, and..."

"WHAT?!"

Six interrupted him, looking at Seven then at Mono, who was still processing all of this information.

"Yeah, she said that Mono has a high bounty out for him."

"Who even set up that bounty in the first place!?"

She was growing angry as Seven shrugged.

"Not sure, I never got to see the paper she was reading."

"Paper..?"

Mono's face looked pale as his white eyes stared at Seven with great worry.

"Oh right, forgot to say, she has a file on you, a place called the 'Nest,' and a place called 'Pale City?' Does any of that ring a bell?"

"Well, the Pale City does. Mono and I ended up there, and we had to destroy the Signal Tower to get out of there."

"Oh yeah! The Signal Tower! I saw a file on that too!"

Mono let out an annoyed sigh.

"Why does she even have all of these files!?"

"Well, Seven did say she's planning on assuming control of more cities. Maybe the Pale City was one of the cities she took over?"

Six shrugged as Mono scratched the back of his head, thinking to himself.

"Yeah... that does make sense... but what does my father have to do with any of that?"

"Maybe your father used to work for her?"

Mono listened to Six's theory and immediately hated it, but knew that she was most likely right. Seven sat up, nodding his head in agreement with her.

"Yeah! But then, wouldn't that mean that she's got more people working for her?"

"Maybe. You mentioned a place called the Nest, right? Perhaps that's another city that's been taken over?"

Seven shrugged at Six's idea as Mono got up onto his feet.

"That's a weird name to call a city, but maybe..."

Seven looked up at Mono who pointed at his shirt.

"So... what exactly happened here with your clothes?"

"Uh..!"

Seven's face turned into panic as he got up, tugging at his shirt. Six got onto her feet too, tilting her head in confusion.

"Yeah, did you get into a fight with the tall lady?"

Seven gulped, looking down nervously.

"Okay guys... don't freak out, but... you promise you won't think that I'm a freak?"

"Uh... sure..?"

Mono raised his eyebrows, a little weirded out by how nervous he was all of a sudden.