"How old is your father Y/N?"

"53? How-"

"And he's just now found love." She said and I looked at her. "Some people find love early and some it takes trials. Y/N the right person will come to you if you let them." She said and I nodded slowly, she looked at her watch and smiled. "Looks like our time is over, Y/N I'm so happy you opened up, it's a step toward forgiving yourself." She said. "Healing." She said and I sniffled nodding, I stood up and waved, as I called for dads turn with Friday, I went up to my floor, as I sniffled, and walked onto my floor, as I did I saw Steve walk out of his room his face in a book, oh god, I don't want him to see me this way, I put my hood up on my hoodie as I tiptoed to my room, my shoe squeaked and I froze, with his clearing of throat I sighed.

"I don't want you seeing me like this St-Steve," I mumbled.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I got back from my session- I talked about things that made me ugly cry- I don't want you seeing me ugly cry-" I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm sure your ugly cry isn't ugly at all." He said and I chuckled shaking my head. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked and I was silent, I covered my face with my sleeve covered my hands, turned and plunged into his chest.

"N-No." I stuttered and I felt his hands wrap around me, and pull me to him. "I can't, not right now," I mumbled and he rubbed my back, suddenly my phone went off and I grabbed it, and with my head pressed into his chest, I answered holding it to my ear. "H-Hello?"

"The purchase went through, I have the keys to the building!" Salena laughed and I gasped, I quickly wiped my eyes and I looked up at Steve, he raised his eyebrows.

"The building! It's mine!" I smiled and I saw him smile. "Meet me there!" I said to Salena before hanging up and running into my room, he followed as I went into my closet, and went through my clothes. "What should I wear!?" I said and heard him laugh.

"What you're wearing is fine." He said and I groaned.

"Hoodie. I'm wearing a hoodie." I sighed and he hummed.

"Yup." He said and I sighed finding an outfit and starting to dress, putting on a dress (above) I walked out pushing the skirt and he looked up at me, biting his lip.

"How do I look? My face is probably a mess." I walked to my vanity, grabbed a wipe and started to clean my face, and then grabbed some makeup to cover up my redness.

"If I'm being honest, you look really pretty." He walked over, and I could see him from the mirror. "Even with a tear-stained face." He said pulling my hair back, running his fingers through my hair, I moved up and turned to him.

"Y-You think so?" I mumbled and he nodded. "But it's so gross- and ugly," I said looking in the mirror. "I need to change," I said turning but he grabbed me, gently, pulling me away from the closet.

"No, you don't, and it's not gross, or ugly, you're pretty, and the dress is pretty. Got it?" He said grabbing my chin, I bit my lip nodding slowly.

"Yes Captain," I mumbled, I saw his lip twitch.

"Now grab your things, let's go." He said and I walked to my bed, grabbing my phone and purse, he grabbed my waist and pulled me out to the elevator, I felt my stomach flutter, with his grip, but I stopped myself from thinking any further than him hurrying me, we went down to the garage and I walked to my car and we got in, I started driving, he looked at me. "Why- I'm not trying too-" he stammered.

"Just ask," I said and he sighed.

"There's no way you think you're ugly." He said looking at me, I glanced at him and sighed.

"Not all the time," I said and he sat up more. "Why does it matter to you?" I said as I pulled up to the side of the road.

"Because you aren't." He said and I looked at him after parking. "Far, far from it. So I'm wondering why." He said and I looked down.

"Doc said when you're told something so much, you can't help but believe it. It's not my fault not everyone is like you, Steve." I said and got out, he followed quickly.

"Y/N." He said as I walked over, his arm coming to my hip, I looked at him. "It isn't true." He said and I looked at him, his face showed nothing but honesty. "You're beautiful." He said. He hadn't called me beautiful yet, just pretty, I looked down at his hand that was on my hip, my chest tightening.

"Steve-" I looked at him suddenly I saw a flash, and I turned to see a guy by the building wall, I sighed. "We need to get inside now." I grabbed his hand and ran to the door, another flash as we ran in, I closed the door and locked it. "Great." I groaned.

"What? It's just a picture." He said.

"Of us looking more than friends, Iron Man's daughter and Captain America," I said walking past him. "This is not what I need right now, a viral outbreak! It already got out I've moved to New York!" I groaned and saw the elevator open and out came Salena. "How!?" I yelled and she sighed.

"Paparazzi?" She asked and I nodded. "I know, we're currently putting in the security system in the building as of today, so you shouldn't have to be worried." She said handing me keys and I nodded.

"Have you started the renovations?" I asked and she nodded.

"And your things from the warehouse are on their way to the top floor, it looks awesome." She said and I nodded smiling I looked at my dress and sighed.

"I'm not ready for heavy lifting." I sighed and Steve raised his hand.

"I can help." He said and I looked at him smiling. "Come on let's go." He said and grabbed my hand pulling me to the elevator.

"You're so ready!" I said giggling as I clicked the top floor.

"I'm bored I suppose." He said and I nodded, heading to the top floor, I looked at him.

"Close your eyes," I said and he nodded closing them, I grabbed his hand pulling him off the elevator onto the floor, the floor was empty except for the things that were being moved into it, the whole roof was glass, windows up. There was a higher level which I had different plans for. "Open!" I giggled and he did, his eyes widened seeing the LARGE room, I ran into the middle and did a spin.

"Wow." He said and I giggled. "It's so nice, natural lighting. You outdid yourself finding this, the location seems so familiar."

"The lower part of the building was built in the 20s, it was advanced in the 50s," I said. "So you've probably seen it in the 30s or 40s," I said and he hummed. "History," I said as I plopped onto a couch that was there, he walked over and hummed. I heard the elevator and saw the men bringing in more things, I popped up. "Careful!" I ran over and grabbed the top box. "Sorry, this one is my grandfather's." I said and he nodded smiling, I pulled it over and smiled it's just things I had for the history of Stark.

"What is it?" Steve said looking over as I moved and sat down.

"His things from world war 2, I have your real original shield, it's going on the historical development and restoration floor," I said and he looked at me curiously. "You think the shield in the museum is real?" I asked and he laughed. "Grandpa kept a lot, his sketches his work. The hovering car was my favourite." I said he chuckled. "I wanna be like him, historical," I said and steve smiled at me.

"You're so cute sometimes." He said, and I looked at him, biting my lip, he laughed a little mumbling. "I didn't mean to say that out loud." He whispered and I giggled.

"Thanks, Steve," I whispered and that's when they started bringing in the big things, steve got up to help and move things where I wanted, after we went home I left some things for tomorrow that he didn't see.