"Kami?" I asked making him chuckle. "It took you a bit, I'm kinda offended" I shook my head. "Now where's your home?" He asked and I hummed.

"I'll show you the way to get there and we can hang out on the rooftop" I shrugged and he smiled. "Just hang on, yeah?" He scooped me up making me confused before taking off.

I gripped onto him for dear life trying not to scream and cause him to drop me. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed as he was laughing at me. "It's okay y/n, focus on where your apartment is" I nodded opening my eyes fully and looking down.

This part of town may be trashy but it looks beautiful from above, I could see all of the lights from every building.

The moon was also bright in the sky giving us a bit more light.

"Oh it's over there!" I exclaimed seeing the familiar complex. "Hang on!" His grip tightened on me as he swooped down.

I was screaming at this point, but the wind felt amazing.

He landed safely on the rooftop and I was shaking a bit in his arms. "Hey, you're okay, I made sure you didn't fall" I looked around to see that we were safely on the rooftop and I gently got out of his arms.

"Isn't the sky beautiful tonight?" He awed at the sight and flew up on a higher piece of metal then perched continuing to look up.

"You look like a bird" I laughed and he looked down at me. "Wow, okay you're making fun of me" he jumped down from the metal as I was laughing.

"I mean you technically are, look at your wings" he scoffed and I had a smile stuck on my face.
"You're such a meanie" he jogged in my direction making me turn around and run away from him. "Stop running, I'm not gonna hurt you" he had his arms stretched out towards me and I shook my head.

"That's what they all say" I picked up my pace making him groan. "You asked for this" I turned back to look at him just to see him jump and tackle me.

"Ah!" I yelled out as our bodies hit the rooftop. "Get off me" I laughed as his arms were around my waist. He let go of me but ended up pinning me
Against the rooftop. We stared at each other for a few seconds.

He's beautiful.

His eyes widened before scrambling off of me and chuckled nervously.

"I'm so sorry!" He apologized and I shook my head. "It's okay! You're okay" I slapped my hands over my cheeks to prevent the blush from spreading even more.

I shook my head before getting up and taking his hand. "Cmon let's watch the stars" I dragged him to a metal platform and laid down. He smiled before going my side.

"Oh look that one reminds me of you" I laughed pointing at the stars that connected to make a feather.

He chuckled and shook his head looking at me. "Tell me about yourself, y/n" I hummed once he asked me that. "Well I have an older brother that moved away before I turned 12, I haven't seen him since but we were really close" I paused for a second.

It's been awhile since I've talked about ako, way too long.

"I do not like the town I live in, but I just realized even though it's not a nice place to live, it can be pretty" I turned my head to look at kami, he was pretty interested in what I had to say.

"Tell me about yourself, kami" his eyes widened. "Nothing too interesting, there's not much to tell" he shrugged and I lightly slapped his shoulder. "There's always something to tell, even if it's something little" he smiled a bit before looking back at the sky.

"Okay, fine, I used to have this friend group and we would meet up every week on this specific day, we all understood each other even if we all were different" he put his hands behind his head.

I listened to him feeling a bit relaxed, I was finally sleepy. "Oh! I'm also a part time model, it's pretty fun even though it causes me to have a lot more fangirls than I need" he chuckles.

The more he talked the heavier my eyelids got. "Yeah, you qualify for being a model" I said lightly with a chuckle before finally falling asleep.

Keigo's pov

I watched as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. She looks so peaceful and I couldn't help but smile and tuck a few strands of her hair behind her ear. She stirred for a few seconds before she snuggled into my side. I looked at her a bit in shock.

I should watch over her until she wakes up, I don't know where she lives.

I let her hold onto me as I looked back up at the stars. It's beautiful, almost as beautiful as her.

Wait stop! Stop, you don't really know it's her.

I shook my head trying to shake those thoughts away.

This feels familiar.

11 years ago~

"Keigo! Look, look!" She pulled me by my hand running into the grassy field. "The moon is full and the stars are so clear!" She squealed as she sat down bringing me with her. "Woah you're right! They're beautiful" I awed with sparkles in my eyes.

"Promise me, if we ever get separated one day, we will meet under the stars and full moon again!" She held out her pinky and I smiled with a blush.

"I promise" I hooked her pinky with mine. Her cheeks were red as I could tell she was blushing as well.
~
"Isn't that a crazy coincidence, y/n" I said turning my head to look at the sleeping girl who was once my best friend.

She grew up and forgot all about me.

"I'm still in love with you"