19

You sat down next to Oikawa whilst Iwaizumi went into the kitchen, you continued to watch the movie with the prior conversation still in the back of your mind.

As Iwa walked into the kitchen, he saw the tall blonde at the sink getting some water. He looked at him for a while, analysing him, picking him apart. For the life of him Iwa couldn't put together what y/n liked about Tsukki because he was so... heartless. Or that's was Iwa believed anyway. Iwa went to close the door, grabbing Tsukkishima's attention. But Tsukki didn't turn around, he knew who it was and he had known he was there long before he closed the door

Still not moving from the sink, Tsukki hears the soft sound of feet along the cold floorboards.

Tsukkishima's POV
Still not turned to face him, i feel three firm taps on my shoulder. He wanted my full attention; I gave it to him. Turning around to face the guy is when i realise how close we are. I am three inches taller than him, so we aren't necessarily face to face, but he doesn't take notice of the height difference. As if the space between us couldn't become any smaller, Iwa takes a step closer, his breath remaining steadfast. His eyes focused in on mine.

I could still feel him scrutinising me, just like he did when he first walk into the kitchen.
"You need to back off" he tells me. I don't bother asking what he's talking about. It's disgustingly clear. I lower my head to look in his eyes, properly look. But before i can read him the way he read me, he is leaning closer towards me, i feel the hot of his breath on my lips. His hand is reaching behind me and i'm frozen still.
What is he doing right now

His hand returns from behind me with a glass he took from the drying rack. He turns around on his heels and walks to the fridge. He opens it purposefully and retrieves a carton of orange juice. He opens it, pours his juice and walks off into the living room. Not taking the time to look at me once; he doesn't need to. He knows i got his message and he damn sure got mine: the only way he was getting rid of me is if y/n wanted me gone.

Author POV
The movie finished and they all left y/n's house. Iwa gave y/n a kiss on the cheek, Oikawa a kiss on the hand, Yams gave y/n a hug, Kyotani simply nodded at y/n and Tsukki... well, Tsukki just walked out the house.