1

TW for this chapter: panic/anxiety attack.

I woke up from my dream very suddenly, I felt the sweat beads that had formed on my forehead but I wiped them off with the back of my hand. I glanced at my alarm clock and it was just time for me to get up from my bed. I kicked my legs off the bed swiveling myself around so I was sat upright.

"Time to get ready." I sighed

I stood up from my bed and slowly walked to my bathroom, wiping the morning crust from my eyes. I looked into the mirror, my attention instantly going to the scar on my forehead. Every time I looked at the scar I was reminded of what had happened and I hated it. I went and grabbed my towel from the floor in my room and brought it back into the bathroom with me, placing it on the towel rack. After I had turned on the shower to a temperature I liked, not too hot, not too cold, I replaced the bonnet that had been on my head with a shower cap and hopped into the shower.

After my relaxing shower, I came out and pulled the towel around my body. Walking into my bedroom I put my lotion and perfume on the bed ready to use them. The last thing I needed was my uniform so I walked towards my closet and opened the door, revealing my old school uniform.

I froze.

An overwhelming sense of dread took over me as my mouth became dry. I still had a hand on the closet doorknob and holding on to that was the only thing keeping me upright. I felt my ears gradually getting warmer whilst my heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest. A stream of tears left my eyes leaving my face dampened. I couldn't breathe, I needed air. I stumbled backward and fell on the floor. I looked around the room looking for something, anything that would help me get through this. Anything that didn't remind me of that day. I spotted the teddy bear my older brother had bought me at a carnival a long time ago, I grabbed it and squeezed it tight. Slowly but surely my mouth wasn't dry anymore; my ears didn't feel as warm; my heart was beating normally and I wiped the tears off my face. I went to my closet and quickly took out my Karasuno High uniform and began getting ready for school.

[TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR READY FOR SCHOOL AND ABOUT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE]

"BYE MUM" I shout as I'm about to open the front door.

"Bye sweetie" my mum replies with a smile on her face.

I walk to school ready for all Karasuno has to offer

A/N: This is literally my first watpad story chileee