7

Author Notes:
I know not everyone is the biggest fan of Tokoyami (mha) but i made a story with him as a love interest. Give it a read, you'll enjoy. (Y/n and Tokoyami don't start out as friends)

*knock knock knock*

Y/n stood up from here seat and walked towards the door to open. A swam of boys flowed into the house.

tonight is going to to be eventful

"hey boys how are you?"

you heard a simultaneous answer of yeses.

You lead them to the living room and told them to just dump their bags wherever. You sat down on the sofa and Ennoshita sat on your left, Tsukki sat on your right. The rest of the boys sat on the other sofas.

"I'm so tired so yall can do whatever yall wanna do. The playstation controllers are there and when you wanna order food, just let me know."

After you had told them, you curled yourself up in a ball and leaned slightly into Ennoshita.

{TIME SKIP}
"Guys I found this in the storage room." Daichi said holding a box of monopoly.
"tch i have never lost a game of monopoly in my life."  Tsukki said before taking off his headphones
"me neither." You said

After what was hours of playing, it was just me and tsukki.
"Here it's your turn." I said handing him the dice.
If he rolled a 5, 6 or 8 he would land on my reds -which had hotels on them- and he'd go bankrupt.

"3,2,1"

"ITS A SIX!"

The room was filled with cheers from all the boys in the room. You had beat Tsukkishima at monopoly. You looked at Tsukkis face trying to gauge his emotions.

Nothing. I could tell what he was thinking.

Then, we brought his hand out in an attempt to initiate a handshake.
"Good job y/n, I'm proud of you."
You reach out to shake his hand but before you two shanks hands, he moves his up to the crown of your head and karate chops you right there.

"TSUKKISHIMA!" you yell whilst rubbing your head.

"Alrighttt moving on from thattt," Suga starts "Who wants to play truth or dare."

Everyone in the living room new that he was more so telling you guys than asking. So, you packed away the monopoly and sat down on the floor.

Suga stood up and got a bottle and put it on the floor,

"okay people the person who spins the bottle makes up truth or dare, the person who the bottle lands on has to do it."

you heard the group murmur with understanding as Suga span the bottle.
It landed on Noya.

"Noya truth or dare?"
"truth" he said
"if you could pick one guy that you haddd to date, who would you pick."
"mhmm... probably Asahi or Ennoshita."

Noya was being questioned by all the boys on his answer. Whilst this was happening however, y/n was on her phone ordering pizza.

{Time Skip}
we had gone all around the circle and it was Yamaguchis turn, he span the bottle and coincidentally it landed on Tsukki. Y/n was sure she saw Yams smirk but you brushed it aside.

"Tsukki, truth or dare?"
"Dare." he said
"Perform your best kdrama scene with y/n."

"Wait huh?" I was finally paying attention and i was taken very much off guard.

Tanaka and Noya started jeering Tsukki on.
You looked at Tsukkis face... it was blank, unreadable as always. Then he stood up and started walking towards you.