18

AUTHOR NOTE: can yall please read my Tokoyami x Y/N book . I feel like that one is already so much better than this one since this is my first book. It would mean so much if you would check it out❤️

You and Iwa are sat in your bedroom. The walk to the room was already awkward enough, with the boys all glaring at you whilst you made your way through the living room but the atmosphere in the bedroom was much worse.

No one wanted to make the first move, the first sound, so much so that even your breaths were hushed.

"I-"
"I-" You both began at the same time. But instead of laughing it off and breaking the awkward tension between the two of you, the silence remained and brought with it a heavy cloud of awkwardness.

After what seemed like a lifetime, he finally spoke.

"I want you."

who tf say that you thought to yourself. You looked at him signalling that you wanted him to elaborate.

"Somewhere along the road of our friendship, i messed up. I wish i hadn't. I wish i fought for you harder, so that's what i'm doing now"

"Iwa i-"

"No y/n let me finish. I still like you, and i've never stopped. Give me a chance, let me show you that i'm being true and honest right now."

"If you'd just let me ta-"

"Don't shoot me down y/n take a couple days to-"

"I LIKE YOU TO."

Tsukki's POV

She went upstairs with him. With that shit. And all of a sudden i hear her shout 'i like you too'. That can't mean what i think it means... right?

Y/n POV

There was silence. He looked at me in shock and leaned in to kiss me.

"Whoa there mister, this isn't a wattpad story written by @tsukkishimasWAP."

"who?" he replied

"Nevermind, my point is, I like you but let's just take it slow." "None of this relationship stuff"

"I can work with that"

"Of course you can, you like me too much to say no"

Author POV

And with that they went downstairs like nothing had happened. But everyone knew something had gone down. Y/n kinda shouted it out loud for all to hear. But of course, y/n never intended for a certain salt shaker to feel a hole form in his chest.