3

(Narrative POV)
Asahi grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the volleyball gym. You were only at the entrance and you were immediately surrounded by sounds of balls hitting the floor paired with the shouts of the volleyball team. When you got in Asahi excused himself to go change and he left you at the entrance. You surprised since he left you without introducing you to the guys.
"Asahi WAIT!" you shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

(Your POV)
"Asahi WAIT!" I shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. Asahi stopped in his tracks and everyone on the court stopped to look at me; for a split second all that could be heard was they heavy breathing of the team who were obviously out of breath from their practice. I felt a sudden rush of blood move to my face making me face warmer.

I need to make a good first impression... I need to act confident.
I thought to myself.

I strutted over to Asahi and grabbed his ear twisting it a little I only did this to pull him down to my level. Once he was there is 'whispered' in his ear but made sure everyone could hear me.
"Urm hello... first of, you didn't tell me everyone here was cute. Secondly, you didn't INTRODUCE ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!"
"Oh gosh my bad my bad." He replied nervously laughing
I painted a huge, cheesy smile across my face and let go of his ear. On the heels of my feet I swivelled around 90° to face the team. Everyone looked at Asahi expectantly waiting for him to speak.
"Everyone, this is y/n, this is her first day and she wants to become manag-"
"Correction..." you interrupted "Im thinking about becoming manager." You said whilst eyeing Asahi.
"Yes, thinking." He said back. "Everyone, you can introduce yourself whilst I go change." He said already walking backwards.

{Narrative POV)
The boys looked back at you, some taking in your features, other surprised with your confidence. One by one they all introduced themselves as they did so, you did your best trying to remember their names repeating a name several times in your head after it was said to you. Asahi walked out dressed in his practice clothes just in time for all introductions to have finished. You asked him where you should sit and he gestured toward Kiyoko. You walked toward her and sat down on the bench besides the walk.

(Your POV)
-italics means it's going on in your head-

I need to remember these names...
I thought to myself. I looked up at the court; the boys had started playing but they weren't moving around to much.

Okay sooo... lil tangerine is Shōyō Hinata, he said something about some Tiny Giant being his role model, then there was Tobio Kageyama, Daichi Sawamura, Ryūnosuke Tanaka, Kōshi Sugawara, Tadashi Yamaguchi , then his bestfriend urmm... shoot I forgot his name. Think y/n THINK... it was something like Kei... Kei...

A few seconds later it hit me
"KEI TSUKISHIMA!" I blurted out loud.
Oh gosh I really stepped in it this time. I thought to myself. Once again, thanks to another one of my little outbursts, everyone has stopped what they were doing.

I was horrified. I was embarrassed. However I knew what to do. Luckily for me, I actually knew a lot about volleyball, my mum was a fan and watched it on the TV all the time. She would yell critiques at the players all the time and because I would be forced to watch with her, she would explain everything that they were doing wrong. Luckily for me, I had been watching them play and I knew just what to do

"Yes?" Tsukkishima replied. Awaiting impatiently for an answer you saw annoyance creep onto his face. I felt Coach Ukai looking at waiting to resume practice.
"Your a middle blocker, right?"
He continued looking at me, I took that as a yes.
"Can I see you hit a set from Kageyama and also block a spike please?"
I locked eyes with Tsukkishima, his eyes however moved from mine to the coach's, as if asking for permission. Ukai nodded and told him to do it. The ball was handed to Kageyama who went to the side that Hinata was on; opposite from Tsukki. Kageyama set the ball to Hinata. Tsukki jumped to defend.
"Great," I said "Now let's see how you hit."
Kageyama walked around the net to Tsukkishima's side and set the ball. Tsukki ran, jumped, and hit the ball.