11

I didn't talk to the boys all throughout the school day. I just did what I had to do and I went straight home.

{Time Skip because it's 4:30am in England}
I had cooked dinner for my mum and I, I had been meaning to talk to her for a while but she's always been busy.

"Y/n this food is really good, who taught you how to cook like this." she said smugly.

"Mama please." I laughed at her compliment.
I learnt how to cook from her, in fact she had taught me everything I knew.

"I actually wanted to talk to you mama."

"y/n if your about to ask me for something tread carefully."

"no it's not that, it's serious."

she kept quiet, this was my invitation to keep going.

"do you remember why I had to leave my old school?"

"of course i do, how could i not remember leaving work worried to get to you in the hospital."

"well, after what happened i've been having a lot of anxiety attacks, actually i had one today at practice."

At this point my mum had placed her fork down and was learning back in her chair, her eyes burning into me. I knew she was waiting for me to come up with a question.

That's the things about my mum, she always wanted people to come up to her with an agenda, there was no point of me running my mouth about my issues if I didn't bring up solutions/questions.

"I want to go see a therapist." I said firmly.

"a what."

"I said a therapist mama, a therapist," my tone started becoming harsher each word i said

(your mother is black... i— i'm praying for you)

"i can't do this anymore mama. don't you think it's time to get your head out of your work and start focusing on your child when she doesn't even want to go to sleep anymore."

you know you had fucked up, why not continue

"you feel like mental health is unimportant but lemme ask you this, do you know how many days this week i've slept properly. NONE.
start focusing more on your daughter and less on Dav-"

"get out." your mother's voice was low but commanding.

"fine i'll be in my room if you nee-"

"no"

"pardon?"

"pack your bag for the night, and leave. your not staying in this house tonight."

"mama don't please."

"NOW Y/N"

"fine."

you went upstairs holding back tears. there was no way i would let her win.

i got my bag and started packing.

then i texted the group chat.

2 Legit 2 Quit

y/n
heyyyy yalll😃

DaddyDAICHI
what did you do

y/n
urmmm i might've just
got kicked out

MumzySUGAA
WHAT

y/n
who wants to welcome
me in their home

Salt Shaker
send me your address