She began to remove her jacket with that dead look in her eyes and I slapped her again.
"Snap out of it Meher! Are you on drugs or something?!"

She was laughing like a psychopath.
"I've waited 10 years for you Azlaan. Day and night, I've waited for atleast a phonecall or even a letter to know about you. I prayed for you in my every prayer.... I've loved you all my life. You're my husband after all, the Prince Charming of my dreams and I was your Cindrella. Or so I thought. You know, I used to dream about you all the time. A hopeless romantic you can say and I wished that one day you would come and take me away on a white horse and we'd always be happy together. You and me." She said in her own daze as a single tear slipped down her eye.

"Huh! That's a kids dream...."

She nodded.
"I know right! I was soo naive, but the truth didn't change, I do love you."

At this I laughed.
"That's your problem Meher, not mine. Have you ever introspected yourself?! Why would anyone even love you? Tell me one good thing about you, huh. You're stupid, ugly, your body has nothing attractive about it. You're overly sensitive and soo dumb that anyone can manipulate you. You don't even know how to talk to people and always walk around with your head low like a scared little rabbit. What do you think, people might pity you and become your friends...just like that Imraan. That guy doesn't care about you one bit, he only hangs around you because he pities your pathetic existence. Wanna know about his records? He was always top of the class, winning every competition and award whether it be sports or academics. Why would such a guy show any interest in you? Have you ever thought about it?
Heck! Your own mother despises you, and why was that again?
Ah right, because you killed her son."

Hearing that she looked up at me with horror replacing the lifelessness in her eyes. I smirked.
"Your mother was pregnant with twins during your time, right? A girl and a boy. However...the boy was still born while you survived as your umbilical cord was strangled around the baby boy's neck, hence killing him inside her womb. Ha! Meher, you're even a murderer by birth. Stealing someone else's life. Your mother never even wanted a daughter but she even lost her son and had to go through the pain to bring you.
Even your own mother hates you for such a stupid reason, how can you be soo stupid enough to think someone else can. Even your bestfriend has found a lot better friends than you, so you won't drag her down anymore.
And....how can I forget your dear brother? Such a smart, intellectual and handsome fellow. A polar opposite to you. Are you sure you two are even siblings? You think he cares about you? Nah! He just feels obligated because he's stuck with you as his sister. And your father, an old hard working man. He must really consider you as a burden, that's why he decided to marry you off when you were only 9. I pity him for having a daughter like you.
Know your place Meher and it's below everyone's shoes.

No one can love you Meher Qadri.... because you don't deserve it. Get it through your thick skull. And whatever you're trying to prove by cutting yourself or trying to gain attention....just stop it!
Because....no matter what happens to you ...no one cares!"

She was silent throughout and even then for a few seconds until she looked up at me and that smile breaking through her blood shot and tear filled eyes which still held some kind of satisfaction in it, made me shudder. She seemed inhuman.
"Thankyou soo much Azlaan." She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Stop smiling soo creepy, you weirdo." I yelled at her face but she wouldn't stop smiling so I just turned to my heels.

#####
Meher's POV,
After saying all that, he just turned away and left me all alone again. Even though growing up mostly alone, I was still not used to the silence and loneliness. Ironic, isn't it?