twelve

Chapter may be slightly sexual.

______________________________

Imraan's POV,
It's been days since Meher's been ignoring me like I'm some kind of stranger. It's really upsetting. Ugh! No one told me Love could be this.... depressing.
I want to see her, talk to her, hear her cute giggles and....eat her yummy food too. This girl has made me adicted to her and is not ready to take any responsibility at all.

That's because you haven't told her yet.
My inner voice mocked me and I felt goosebumps at just that thought.

I need to tell her how I feel about her right? But, what if she freaks out! I'm just a friend to her, won't it ruin our friendship? I need to think this through first.

A girl and a boy can never be friends they say.
I think that's true.

She was 20 minutes late for the lecture. However, our business commerce professor isn't that strictly so he let it slide. But, the minute I saw her, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked... beautiful!

She was wearing a new dress I guess and it wasn't like her usual one's, but this one hugged her figure perfectly and I gulped noticing her curves. She was even wearing a bit of makeup making her eyes and lips pop and her long earrings brushed the sides of her neck as she moved her head. She was even wearing heels.

"Wow!" I breathed unconsciously.

"Huh? Dude, do you really like Delegation of Author topic soo much?" Hanzala questioned making a face and yawned.
"It's making me sleepy though."

I shook my head and looked back at the professor but still couldn't help looking at her occasionally. She wouldn't even look at me once though and it was pricking like a needle in my chest.

The next was Prof Khan's lecture and I noticed that, unlike always she wasn't nervous or frightened, infact she seemed happy and had that subtle smile on her lips throughout the lecture.
It was annoying me. Why? Was it jealousy? Idk? But I didn't like her smiling like that at him. She looked at my direction and I smiled at her but she just turned away....like the old days when we weren't friends. It was upsetting.

Me and my guys were going to the canteen during break while she too was exiting the class so I tried to catch up to her but I noticed her stumble in those heels and I instinctively grabbed her arm and shoulder pulling her to me. Her wide eyes met mine as our faces were just centimetres away from eachother.
My heart stopped for a second, even her cologne was intoxicating.

"T... thankyou." She got away from me too soon as I let go of her reluctantly.

"Hey stranger." I joked. "Have you even forgotten me now?"

"Uh... no.... I.... excuse me..." She mumbled and darted like a lighting bolt as I watched her perplexed.

Damnit! I miss her.

#####
Meher's POV,
It's been almost 5 days since I'm visiting Azlaan's house everyday. Mazhar bhai was supposed to come back but he gave us the good news that he got the job and has to stay in Pune for atleast 2 weeks. Although I miss him, I'm really happy for him and also, it's gives me a chance to spend time with my Azlaan. Because, when bhai comes back, I'll have to explain him patiently about us and I know he won't take it well at first.

Although, Azlaan is mostly busy with his work and important calls, I like to do all the chores for him. It really makes me feel like good wife. Even Mumma is happy. Everyday after college I go to his place and cook him a meal then take care of some washing and cleaning. I get super tired by the end but it's ok, his kisses and his warm embrace makes all my fatigue fly away. Then even Mumma doesn't let me work and so I sleep like a baby at night.