Preparation Day 1: Observation is key!

Start from the beginning

I ignored my not so mysterious follower and started to head for base camp of the heroes.

This is annoying!

I can't believe that he is following me!

Seriously Nezu!

What did you think!

Did you really thought I would let Aizawa be only because he is my teacher?

Well wrong!

Even if it would be All Might or you, I would still take you guys down!

Honestly this is so annoying!

I wish I could simply just cast him aside and shake him off but he is so persistent!

We'll have it your way for a little bit longer!

Your time will come and I will also be having soo much fun!

Class 1A be prepared to witness something great!

For now, I decided to ignore Aizawa and began to approach the hero's lair. I wanted to take it over and as such I needed a clean plan. One that wasn't risky and that would guarantee my success. I decided to camp out and watch the heroes for now.

Since there wasn't really a good place to camp in, I went into the first building that looked stable enough and climbed up the stairs to a certain floor so that I could look upon them.

Needless to say, that I could hear the faint footsteps behind me indicating that Aizawa was following me inside. Until now I haven't managed to have a glimpse at him yet but I could feel his presence as well as hear his unique light footsteps.

However, this wasn't the right time for me to deal with him and so I just went to a room and sat down close to the window observing the heroes.

I could only say I was lucky to find the food packages that Nezu had distributed everywhere in the city.

*flashback brought to you by a bunny munching on a carrot cupcake*

It was only 3 hours after I last spoke to them and I could tell that it was around noon already. I was getting hungry and although I could have definitely gone through a couple of days without food, I wouldn't have preferred it.

Since we were in a city and I was running around for 3 hours now, I found these white packages with the UA symbol on them. Until now I didn't have any interest in them but now I did. My curiosity simply got the better of me and so I went to one of the packages I found and opened it.

Did I thought it might be a trap?

Perhaps.

This was the reason why I had my quirk activated as I slowly approached. To my surprise it wasn't a trap but food and some bottles with water.

Me: *Sigh* This is really a strange way to provide us with food but I won't complain.

Too bad that my costume doesn't has any pockets...

Guess I am taking the small package with me.

I was about to run off when I heard Nezu's voice coming from the earpiece as well as a drone flying closer to me.

Nezu: We will be distributing fresh food at 7a.m., 1p.m. and 19p.m. please just put the package in the middle of the road so that the drones will be able to pick it up again.

Me: Got it.

I was happy to see that he thought this all through.

At least he considered the possibilities of this going on for more than a day.

I am kinda impressed but at the same time not...

Well what do you expect anyways from the chimera with an intelligent quirk?

Better start going before someone sees me!

And seriously how long does this Caterpillar wants to follow me?

*End of flashback brought to you by a bunny licking his paws after finishing the treat*

I haven't expected the food to be soo good!

Thank you, Lunch Rush, for providing me with such a good snack!

This was how the first day went by with me observing the heroes and making a plan in my head.