The only problem that I have is her other friends Rionna since she very jealous of me. I mean, every time I'm around Shaniya, Tommie and Gabby, that girl is always give me the grossed out look just trying to start the fight with me.

Not only that, Rionna and Tommie is beefing on and off mainly because she thought that she screwed her then boyfriend. I'm like what the hell, why would Tommie messed around with somebody's boyfriend because Shaniya said that she not that type of person.

I wish that Rionna and I can just settle our difference one day because I don't know why she hates me so much besides the fact that I'm bigger than Tommie. We don't have to be friends or anything but she can just have some respect for me because everybody that's knows me, knows that I don't like drama.

I know you asking have I met Shaniya's boyfriend, I hasn't met that guy named Rayshawn but she have told me about him a lot whenever I'm at my dad's house. Don't worry, I'll meet him one day if he can find time since he's a couple of years older than her.

Yes, she's the same age as I am which is 16 going on 17 and her boyfriend just turned 19 back in January which is my dad and Stephanie doesn't have any problem with her going out with boys that's a bit older than her.

I mean, it's not like she been groomed by some 30 something years old man or anything like half of them damn perverts in Chicago since they be pulling up to the middle and high school trying to get girls that's are underage.

Don't believe me, go asked my foster sister since she lives at the North side of Chicago. Now, I'm in the bathroom doing my morning hygiene after I got up and made my bed up on the Friday morning. Yes, my birthday is tomorrow since I'm not going to my dad's house tonight like I normally does.

Not only that, my foster parents is going to surprise me which is they ain't going to tell me what it's is until tomorrow evening. I know they going to want me to go to the mall and hang out or whatever. When I'm finished taking an shower, washed my face and brush my teeth, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my flower bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my navy blue jeans and white long sleeve shirt.

Tania's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the half ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my foster mom sitting in the dining room eating the bagels with regular cream cheese on it

"Good morning Tania", She said as she takes an bite of the bagels while I took the milk out of the refrigerator to fixed me some cereal.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took out the bowl out of the cabinet as I put some Fruit Loops and the milk in the bowl before started eating.

I'm starting getting used to not seeing my foster dad first thing in the morning before I goes to school. I mean, since his co-worker got arrested and fired for child pornography and child molestation since I heard that he molested some little boys, he leaves around the time I gets up since I be in my room making my bed up.