16

Aleah
I woke up the next morning with the bacon smells hits my nose as I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leggings and red sweater.

Aleah's outfit

I put on my thigh high boots, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn my room lights off and went to the kitchen as I saw my foster mom stirring the grist with unsalted butter and cobby jack cheese

"Good morning Aleah", My foster mom said.
"Good morning mom", I said as I grabbed the coffee mug and fixed me some coffee since she almost done with breakfast anyways.

Yes, my foster mom does cooked breakfast before I goes to school sometimes. After I put the coffee creamer back in the refrigerator, I sat down on the breakfast bar as my foster mom gave me the plated of cheese grist, eggs, bacon and toast which is I'm not going to be able to eat all of it.

I may got up earlier than I usually gets up but I'm going to be full before I leave the house and heading to the bus stop.

Tania
I'm in the cafeteria listening to the music which is "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men is playing in the background on Spotify. I maybe been through all that sexual trauma by so many men's including my old foster dad but everytime I hear this song, I thinking about Rayvon.

I mean, I can imagine myself being in the same room as Rayvon with his arm wrapped around me whispering sweet things in my ears while he rubbing my big belly like a pregnant woman. As soon "Itz Your Fantasy " by DJ Quik started playing, I feel arms wrapped around me and it's was Ray.

"What's up baby", He said as he kissed me on the cheeks since I stopped the music and looked at my boyfriend.
"Hey Rayvon", I said as I got up, wrapped my arms around him and passionately kissed him as he rubbed my back and kissed me, while 2 white girls say "aww".

I want to take him to the bathroom and make out but I decided not to because I don't want nobody to think that we in there having sex. Rayvon and I continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block as he wrapped his arms around me.

I hope that freaky thoughts of Rayvon don't popped up in my brain while I'm doing my work because I damned near wet my bed thinking about him last night around 2 AM.

So I ended up pleasuring myself, went the the bathroom and washed my hands before I went back to sleep for the next a couple of hours.

Kisha
I'm in the bathroom brushing my hair since it's after the 2nd block started since I waited for 30 minutes before I asked. While I'm putting on my mascara, I saw Tania walking next to me as she getting ready to washed her hands.