"wait..." Jungkook trailed of thinking "is it?" Tae asked knowing what Jungkook was thinking about and Jungkook nodded and typed '142010', "it worked" he smiled seeing the file opening to a video.

"what does that number mean?" Namjoon asked "1 is Jungkook's favorite no. ,4 is Jisoo's, and 10 is mine, and 2010 was when we started the friendship anniversary for us. So from 2010 every 14th of September we celebrate with only we three doing something" Tae explained "but today is the 14th" Hobi said and Tae just gave a sad smile. "look" Jungkook said as he played the video.

In the video, Jisoo was sitting the background was dark with only the light from the screen showing off her face, they understood that she was in the studio while recording it "it's cold, wait" she sniffed and reduced the temperature of the air condition "so, haha" she laughed slightly, they could see the sadness and the redness in her eyes "she was crying" Jin said and they all nodded "I think when you all see this video, I will be gone. Well I was planning on leaving cause I am just a burden" she stops trying to control her tears "no your not!" Tae yelled to the screen 

"Oppas thank you, because of you guys I smiled after a long time, and I hate myself for treating you like this. When I am gone please don't find me, and please continue with your life, just think of me as a bad and unwanted dream. Please forget about me" she choked on her tears "how are we forget about you Jisoo-ah?" Hobi asked with tears threatening to fall.  

"Taetae, take care of Tannie and Dalgomie well, I trust you will take care of him for me, and I will never forget all the weird alien games we played and all the shit we did, I will miss you my 4D brother, and take care of yourself, I love you a luch my best friend!" she giggled, and he smiled with pain seeing her use the word 'luch', he started it, it's a combination of a lot and so much. 

"now Jin Oppa" she smiled and he smiled back thinking she can see him "I will miss your food!" she said and he grinned "I will miss the way you ensure I eat my food on time, and how caring you are and I will for sure miss your weird laugh and your angry rap" she giggled and they all smiled "I will miss you my mommy, and take care of yourself because your forget it when you're always worrying about us. And your jokes, mwah!" she said throwing a flying kiss to the screen and Jin chuckled while wiping his tears "you are worldwide handsome, and I will miss you" she smiled and he mouthed 'I will miss you too' to the screen 

"Hobi Oppa! My sunshine!" she beamed "I don't want you crying cause the sun should be shining bright, giving out energy!" she beamed cutely "Oppa I will miss making bracelets with you and I sure will miss doing dance challenges with you, please take care and ensure you make the other's smile, I will miss you my ball of happiness" she smiled and he sniffed his tears back in. 

"Yo! Yo! Yo! Swag Suga~" she giggled at her lameness and he gave her his gummy smile "Thanks to you I learned new things in making music, and boy I love your music! You better promise me to become a great singer in the future," she said and got her pinkie finger to the camera and Yoongi did the same "I-I promise," he said sadly trying not to get his emotions out "continue being the cool, genius and unbothered person you are, cause that's you and you have to be you," she said "and in my next life, if you're a rock I will come find you or I will become a rock like you" she giggled and he cried "Pabo!" he yelled at her removing the tears from his cheek. 

"Namjoonie Oppa! My book smart boy" she smiled "I will miss reading with you and I will miss you studying sessions, and I promise I will read all the book you recommend me, take good care of your plants you nature lover" she smiled looking at the camera and he smiled back sadly "try not to break things, especially cause you all are living in my house, no our house" she corrects herself and he nodded "take care and I still like hamlet more than Romeo and Juliet" she said "I know you do" he smiled. 

"Jimin-ssi!" she beamed getting her hands up for a high-fi "Jisoo-ssi!" he answered the gesture "I am gonna miss you the most shortie!" she said "and I am gonna miss you calling me shortie" he gave a soft smiled "you are the only one who knows everything, you were there for me when I was lonely, thank you. If things were not this way I am sure I would have not run off from home and we would have had so many movie marathons" she said sadly "you really did not have to run away" he mumbled under his breath "I had to, but what's done is done, take care and if in case we cross path each other we will have so much fun!" she smiled and he smiled back to the screen "take care and eat well you are not chubby, you are very fit and take care of you ting pinkie I love" she said and Jimin looked at his pinkie and smile "I will" he promised.

"Kookie..." she said smiling sadly "you are the one I love the most" she smiled sadly at the camera and he looked down at his fingers trying not to cry "you know? If I had the guts and if Lisa was not there I would have confessed..." as she said it Jungkook's head jerked towards the screen "you love me?" he asked with a heavy breath "fate is not with me, and I am sure you will not like me romantically," she said wiping her tears "but Noona I love you too!" he cried, both of them were crying and all the members could do was watch sadly at their untold love. "Kookie...I don't hate you and ignoring you something I hate the most but I had to, I had to do that to keep your relationship with Lisa safe. I wish I could be greedy or selfish but no, when I leave forget about me, take care of Lisa and live your life happily" she sobbed harder "Noona...what did you do this! You could have told me, I could have told you! I wish things were different..." Jungkook spoke out in a hoarse voice because of all the crying "Kookie, I don't think I have the right to tell this but I love you" she wiped her tears and looked at the camera with red puffy eyes "I love you too" Jungkook broke out again, how badly that time be wish she could hear him speak, how badly he wished he could confess before.

"Take care Kookie, until next time"

And the screen went black and everyone in the room where sobbing.

"Until next time..."

---------------------------------------------------

"Just remember when you want to find me, meet me where the sky meets the sea..." Jisoo said smiling

"what?" I asked, she just simply shrugged

Jungkook eyes shot open, "the sky meets the sea? I have heard that before..." he tried to remember, "wait..." his eyes widened when he remembered what Jisoo told him

"The sky never meets the sea"