She wasn't "Mom" or "Jia", she was Professor Jeon at work.

She reached out and grabbed Jungkook by the jacket before dragging him away. "Go to your class, right now. You're not missing school."

Eden watches as Jia walks away in strong, elegant strides with Jungkook stumbling along beside his mother. She smiles softly and continues on her way to the cafe alone.

"Eden!" Of course, Jimin would be the only one screaming after her like that. She looked behind her, watching as Jimin and Taehyung make their way over to here. Taehyung's as cool as ever, walking with such a small amount of fucks to give that he might as well be asking to get pounced on by all straight females in the vicinity.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked, looping his arm with hers while Taehyung walked on her other side. He was glad that he and Eden had made up. It would be awkward having to constantly try to avoid each other all the time. Even when she's at his house.

"He got dragged away by his mom a few minutes ago. I think he's in class now."

"His mom scares me." Taehyung piped up. "She's my women's studies professor and I don't think I've ever met such a terrifying woman in my life." She had out the fear of God in him he cracked an admittedly badly timed joke in class and she nearly threw his ass out of the window.

"She's sweet, you're just an idiot," Jimin told him with a smile. Taehyung reached around Eden and tugged on his hair as payback. They were such brothers.

"Hey Tae, I need to talk to Jimin alone for a minute," Eden told him, nudging his side softly. Jimin stuck his tongue out at his younger brother. "Yeah, get lost."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his brother. "Fine, whatever. I'll catch you two later." He turned around and began from the direction they came, leaving the two alone to talk.

"So what do you need to talk to me about?" Jimin asked, pulling down on his skirt a little.

Eden chewed softly on her lip, debating on how to approach the situation. "What...What's it like to lose your virginity?"

Jimin's plushie lips push together a little. "Well...it's different. I experienced two kinds and neither of them is the same as yours." He hummed softly, tapping his chin with his finger, his manicured nail reflecting in the sunlight. "But if you want to know how I felt afterward...it was a mix of things."

Jimin lost his virginity way too young in his opinion. Only at 15. At the time, he thought he was grown, that he was ready for something so monumental. In reality, that's when he should've been having his first kiss, his first girlfriend or boyfriend, not having sex.

"I lost mine too young," Jimin told her. "I thought I was ready but now I know I wasn't." He looked at her. "If I could give you any advice. Don't rush yourself. You're not missing out on anything. Take your time and once you know you're ready, positively sure. Then you take that step."

He wished someone eat him down and told him that when he was younger. Before he started parading around like he was an adult when he wasn't. He was just a kid.

Eden valued his input and would keep it in mind. When making her decision.

"You're not doing what you did before right?" She asked him carefully. She just didn't want to see him get hurt or put himself in danger. "Sleeping with those older guys?"

Jimin shook his head. "Nah, I've been rethinking my decisions a lot lately. I want to do better for myself." He told her. And he did. He's come to realize that he deserves better than momentary pleasure, than people who won't or can't commit. He deserves more than that. Better.