vii

-', (chapter seven) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

JIMIN WAS IN CHARGE OF MAKING DINNER FOR TAEHYUNG AND HIMSELF TONIGHT. Their parents wouldn't be home until Monday, leaving the two of them home alone for the next two days.

They had spent the whole day cleaning up, picking up cups left on the door, furnisher that had been moved, things thrown into the pool. It was a tiresome, boring day just like most.

Their lives were average, quiet. Taehyung spent most of his time in his room and so did Jimin. They barely talked to their parents at all, just the soft murmurs of responses when they were asked how their day was.

It was particularly quiet for Jimin. Their mom and dad were judgemental in the way he presented himself. They were a silent judgment, the looks they share when he comes down wearing his skirts and tights. How they'd whisper when he came down with lipgloss or comment about how maybe he should wear "normal" clothes that day.

It was nothing overt. Not in his face with their disapproval of who he is and how he dresses. But in a way, that was worse. It was the subtleness of it that wore him like clothes that have been used for too long and the fabric wore thin until wholes tore.

And so it meant the world to him when Taehyung would come into his room at the end of the day and sit with him to talk. Sometimes they wouldn't talk, sometimes he would just sit in Jimin's bed and let him lay his head against his shoulder.

Taehyung was a sweet brother. Many thought he was inherently bad for the hearts he broke on a daily basis, but it isn't his fault. He lets the girls know that he wants nothing more than a night of fun but that can help heart matters and that's not on him.

They planned to move in together once they graduate. It was just cheaper to stay home until then so they don't add onto the crippling debt they'll be in.

Jimin sat in the kitchen, still unsure of what to make for dinner. In all honesty, ordering Chinese food and calling that a day sounded like a plan. He should go and ask Taehyung, but he always takes a shower long enough to use up all the hot water.

He made the decision himself and reasoned that if Taehyung didn't eat, that was his problem, not Jimin's. Though Jimin thinks it, he'd make sure his little brother ate before he went to bed.

Jimin let a sigh pass between his lips, bare of any lipgloss he would've worn. He scrubbed his face clean in the shower, getting off anything that could've remained from his makeup wipes. He was told he looked older with makeup on, he's been mistaken for a 22-year-old, 26 was his oldest.

It didn't help with the fake ID he had. Most didn't question his presence in a bar or club. Older men who saw him didn't question hitting on him, even if he was just barely legal, it probably wouldn't have mattered to them either way.

Jimin never corrected them. Not when they placed their hands on his hips and pulled his intoxicated body close. Not when they called him pretty, smudging his lipgloss as they drag their thumbs across his lips. Not when they were on top of him, balls deep and halfway to climax while Jimin has his face pressed into a pillow.