iv

-', (chapter four) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE WAS BIG, a two-story, Spanish colonial-style house with palm trees out front like most homes had. They had a large backyard with couches and chairs surrounding a fireplace and a pool and hot tub. They weren't rich, though, financially fortunate enough to be the upper-middle class.

Eden was always one to attend their parties because Jimin was her other best friend and his brother was her crush. Jungkook was always one to attend their parties so he could eat their snacks and sneak in two or three, or four...maybe five drinks. And because Eden was there.

Their parties were usually mello. The music wasn't so loud that you couldn't hear the person right next to you talking, but loud enough so that it didn't look like people were dancing to nothing.

Eden holds onto Jungkook's hand as they weave their way through the hoards of people standing in their way. Jimin said that they were in the backyard so that's the first place she wanted to go.

The backyard was mostly filled with people just standing around, lounging about their friends to get away from the music. There were some people in the pool, laughing and splashing each other as the luminescent pool lights came through under the water.

"Eden!" She could hear the gasp of Jimin before she saw him. He was rushing over to her, wearing a red, plaid skirt and a white crop-top with holes ripped in them. He grabbed her by the shoulders, a panicked look in his pretty eyes blown wide. "Yoongi is here!"

Yoongi was a Sophomore at their school, and a part of Jimin's cooking class. He was also the object of Jimin's unending affection. He was so fucking hot and Jimin wanted a piece of him.

The only thing was, he didn't know if Yoongi liked guys or not. He's never seen him date any guys, only a few girls. It didn't necessarily mean he wasn't into guys. Of course, bisexuality existed but he had no reason to believe he was.

Jimin pointed to the couch he was sitting on and both Eden and Jungkook obnoxiously turned their heads to look dead at him. He was already looking at them, with those piercing eyes that can shoot fear into the heart of the most fearless person.

"Don't look!" Jimin whined, turning both of their heads to look back at him. His once frantic eyes were now worrisome, sure that he would have a breakdown any moment now. It was odd to see Jimin this way, he was always so sure and confident in himself. But Yoongi was a giant question mark for him.

"Go talk to him, you always go for what you want." Eden tried to encourage him to go talk to her crush, like preaching to the choir. If only she could take her own advice, she might be farther along in her relationship with Taehyung.

Jimin sighed. "But like- what if I come off as weird? Should I change?" He looked down at his outfit, suddenly self-conscious of how he looked and how he presented himself. It was very unlike him. He knew he was pretty, he knew he was hot, sexy, however, you wanted to describe him. But Yoongi just made him unsure and nervous.