THREESOME Part 2 (Longer) 🔞

Start from the beginning

You leaned over the bed to look down at him, "What time is it?"

"I think two," he sat up and pulled your hand making you fall straight on top of him, both of you grunting. "That was a bad idea."

"You think?" you glared at him and rubbed your elbow, that somehow smashed against the floor. You were about to get up and kick him when you heard somebody clearing their throat behind you. When you looked up it was Jimin. "Did I really sleep that long?"

Hmmff – you heard Jungkookvvb groan under you, "You did. Now are you going to get off of me or am I going to have to make you?"

You got up and purposely shoved your elbow into his thigh, "Didn't want to be on top of you anyway."

Jimin grinned at your antics and when you looked over at Jungkook his eyebrows were furrowed, "I'm wounded."

"Good, that's what you get for pulling me on top of you, you pervert."

He pulled himself up and leaned on the side of the bed, "I just woke you up from a wet dream, and I'm the pervert?"

"Again?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean, again?" You huffed. "You're both assholes."

You heard them both laughing – Jungkook especially, as you made your way to the living room where a few of the other guys were sitting. They completely ignored your presence, except for Taehyung, who waved at you excitedly.

"Sorry Y/n, everyone's really into this new video game."

"Ah, Taehyungie, you're the only one who's ever nice to me around here." you grinned, falling onto the couch next to him before putting your arm around his shoulders. It used to be a lot easier to do that before he grew so tall and he started getting wider.

You felt him shrug, "The word nice isn't even in any of their vocabulary."

"You can say that again," you chuckled and leaned your chin on his shoulder, watching what he was doing on the TV. "Who's winning?"

He smiled wider than he had since you entered the room, "I am. Yoongi hyung is horrible at this ga–"

"Why are you on top of somebody different every time I enter the room?" Jimin interrupted what taehyung was saying and you glared at him for it. He looked genuinely concerned, his eyebrows scrunched together as he sat down on the chair that was on the opposite side of the room. "First Taehyung, and now our small

Kookie? You realize he's a lot younger than you?"

Jungkook gave him a dirty look, "Not by much."

You saw him get shot in the game, but he didn't seem to care as he looked at Jimin like he was about to get up and give him a beating.

"He's right, it's only been a couple years." You agreed.

Taehyung looked at you appreciatively before Suga was smacking him in the arm, "Pay attention, you're gonna get us both killed."

He did as he was told and then you were being ignored for the video game. You huffed and looked forward to Jimin, who was looking down at his cellphone and not paying attention. Now that you had that dream you found yourself looking at him in a different way, a way that you definitely shouldn't be looking at your best friend. He was still wearing the pants that you had told him to put on earlier, and the rips gave you a nice little peak at his smooth skin under the denim. You were staring now, and dirty thoughts were swimming through your mind when suddenly a pillow was flying at your head. "What are you looking at?" It was Jimin, and when you looked up both him and Jungkook were staring at you. You hadn't even noticed Jungkook come into the room.