Two: My name is Konohamaru

Start from the beginning

Naruto: Well fine! How am I supposed to know all this complicated stuff anyway?!

Konohamaru: *is listening in and Pulls out a Shuriken*

Hiruzen: Huh? *Looks towards the door*

Naruto: Uh!

Konohamaru: *Walks through the door* Old man! I challenge you!

Naruto: Huh?!

Konohamaru: I'm gonna defeat you and become the 5th Hokage!! *Trips up* AGH!

Naruto: *Severely disappointed*

Konohamaru: Owww!!!

Hiruzen (T): My grandson. Another headache

Ebisu: *Shocked*

Konohamaru: Arghhhhh! Something tripped me!

Ebisu: *Looking around* Huh? Huh?! Huh?! Are you okay?! Honourable grandson?! And by the way there's nothing here for you to trip on. It's pretty flat *Adjust his glasses*

Naruto (T): Ugh! Who is this shrimp?

Konohamaru: *Looks at Naruto*

Ebisu (T): *Shock* Its that kid! Hm.. the nine tailed fox of course he's the worst kind of trouble maker

Konohamaru: *Walks up to Naruto and points at him* Alright! You're the one who tripped me up aren't you?!

Naruto: *Pissed and grabs onto his shirt* Grrr! You tripped over your own feet dork!

Ebisu: Hey you! Take your hands off of him right now! He's the honourable grandson of the honourable 3rd hokage!

Naruto: Huh? *Looks at Konohamaru*

Konohamaru (T): That stopped him just like all the rest. Ha! Now he knows who I am he won't dare lay a finger on me!

Konohamaru: What's the matter Huh?! I thought you were gonna hit me tough guy! Afraid because the 3rd hokage is my grandfather?!

Naruto: *Pissed!* I don't care if He's your Grandmother!! So believe it! *Punches Konohamaru on the head*