|| 25 ||

𝟘𝟝𝕩𝟙𝟛

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Natalie sighed as she realised that they were getting nowhere, not when she couldn't stop thinking about all the people that were in her house, as Mark was on top of her kissing her. So he pushed off of her instead. "I'm sorry, I can't. I'm sorry. This was a bad idea." It didn't take long for Mark's face to fell, thinking that she had already regretted it. "No, I mean coming back to my house. We should have gone to your hotel room." 

After Natalie's confession it didn't take long for Mark to give in her, once again. Hoping that it wouldn't turn bad for them again. 

So they ended up back in Natalie's place, which was empty when they first arrived, but it soon started filling in with all the guests of the house, who were once again arguing with each other. So when thing started heating up, Natalie couldn't concentrate, not even a bit.

"It's okay." Mark reassured her and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her against his chest.

"It's just that everyone is in the house." Natalie continued. "It's driving me crazy. I can't have sex with everyone in the house."

"Nat, it's okay." It was definitely not okay for him, but he had waited for her, he could wait one more day.

"No, it's not" Natalie sighed, knowing that she needed to let go of some steam. "Because I haven't had sex since when we last had sex, you know. Well, you don't know because you've had a lot of sex since then."

"Yeah, but this is over now. I have you now. I have you." He laughed like he had just realised that it was real. It was actually real. "How is it possible to want anyone else when I have you?" He kissed her shoulder.

Natalie smiled for a second, but then her face got serious as she looked at him over her shoulder. "I am making one thing clear here before we enter this relationship." Mark looked at her, knowing what she was going to talk about. "If you ever cheat on me, I will kill you. I don't know how, but I will kill you."

"How would I ever cheat on someone like you? You're just... incredible. Inside and out." Mark carried on with leaving kisses on her shoulder and he secretly waited to get a compliment back. "You have nothing to say about me?"

"Jeez, is this the only reason I get compliments from you? So I can say something nice back?" Natalie teased him, not finding a reason to be mad at him. "I'll praise you when the time comes." Mark mumbled back something annoyed and he continued leaving kisses, now on her neck. "This is the third time you're sleeping in my bed without having sex first." Natalie realised. "I feel special."