Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins

Start from the beginning

'Tom, you're suffocating -'

'It's nearly your birthdayyy.'

Okay, he was another person that was looking forwards to the twenty-ninth of this month more than me.

'Mum and dad's buggering me for an answer.' He said, stilling having me in a embrace and swaying/waddling side to side. Sharon and Peter offered me to go over to theirs again for the Christmas holidays with Tom.

'I thought I already said yes?' My voice muffled against Draco's suit that he was wearing.

'Oh did you? That's good then.' He laughed, letting me go. He then took hold of my hand and led me down the corridor towards the studio. Everyone was in such a happy mood these days, especially Tom, which I'm not complaining at all. 'You're going to kick someone.'

'Yes, I know and I don't need reminders about that.' I laughed weakly. 'I hope it's someone who does martial arts.'

'I reckon it'll be. I mean, being kicked by the world champ will hurt quite a bit.'

'Just a bit.'

But when we entered the large waiting room, a familiar figure came into view. 'Kosuke!'

'Hey!' He beamed and we high-fived each other. 'Hey Tom.' He clasped hands with him too.

'Hey Kosuke.' Tom smiled.

'What're you doing here?' I asked. 'That Death Eater costume suits you, by the way.'

'About to get kicked and punched and dropped down into a deep valley by you.' He raised his eyebrows playfully. 'And thank you thank you.'

'Oh good, we won't have anyone dying then.' I turned around to see Em walking in. 'Long time no see.' Em high-fived him too.

'Hey, I'm getting thrown off a cliff.'

'No big deal.' Em said sarcastically.

'Thanks.'

'Welcome.' She cracked a smile.

'But this's so cool!' Kosuke said, looking around the set. 'Like all these cameras and microphones and green sheets and the set and just everything!'

We all laughed. 'Yeah, it's a special place.'

'What're you two going to film today?' Kosuke asked Tom and Em.

'I'm doing the snake scene with Rupert.'

'And just the scene where I apparate to the dungeons to get Crabbe and Goyle.'

'Sounds cool! Honestly can't be any happier to be involved in this movie!'

'That's good to hear.' Tom laughed.

Then I saw Dan and Rupert enter the studio together. They waved at us as they went over to our head producer because he called them over. Dan gave me the biggest smile ever, which I returned.

It basically made my month when Dan told me that my words saved him about a week ago.

*Flashback*