↠𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

You and your girlfriend, Chilli Pepper, had headed out on an adventure. Chilli was quite reckless, and you were too, but were still quite cautious. It often worried you how dangerous she could be sometimes, or how dangerous a situation might be. But despite any pain or injuries, she'd casually shrug it off.

"Hey, Chilli?"

"Yep?"

"Come look at this!"

You called over to her, observing a strange, shiny object buried into the ground.

"Its shiny, must be worth something right?"

You giggled at her words. She often pickpocketed things and loved anything shiny.

"I can't get it out of the ground..."

You began to pull at the object as hard as you could, but it didn't seem to budge. Chilli then also tried, but failed aswell. Both of you began to pull at once, with Chilli pulling you by the waist as you tried to retrieve the object once more.

It flung out of the ground with a strangely strong force, causing you to tumble back into Chilli. You were lucky she caught you.

"You ok Y/N?"

"Mhm."

You leant your body back into hers and rested your head into the crook of her neck. She played with your hair, scanning the area to find anything worth taking.

"Hey, the thing went over there."

Chilli pointed to a bush. She carefully pulled you off of her and stood up, forcing you up with her. You both ran over to the bush, eager to see what it was. Without even thinking, you immediately dug your arms into the plant.

"OW!"

As you swiftly pulled your arms back, blood began to drip to the floor. Your arms were covered in scratches and small hole-like marks probably caused by spikes.

"Babe you ok?!"

Surprisingly, Chilli was concerned for you and no longer cared for anything else in that moment.

"Yeah, its fine."

"Cmon, let's go home. We may as well."

"But dont you want that thing?"

"Nah, you're more important."

"Awww!"

"Besides, there's always someone who im sure would be kind enough to let me 'borrow' something on the way back..."