↠𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

A/N: This is an AU where Pure Vanillas sight has been getting worse over the years and there's nothing that can be done. He will eventually go blind forever.

"Y/N?"

"Mhm?"

You turned around to see your beloved boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"I have some news. Its...about my eyes."

Your heart immediately dropped at the mention of him eyes. Due to an accident a few years ago, Pure Vanillas eyesight was damaged. You took him to multiple doctors and hospitals, but his condition was untreated. Throughout the years, his eyesight has been getting worse, and you knew that he could possibly go blind one day.

He came and sat next to you, touching things around him incase he fell.

"I'm...basically blind. My eyesight has been deteriorating worse than ever this past month, but I didn't want to worry you. I can barely make put anything anymore. Soon enough I will simply see darkness and that will unfortunately never change."

His words brought tears to your eyes. You were touched that he was worried for you, but you were angry that he'd kept it a secret for atleast a month. It hurt that there was nothing you could do to help him, nothing that anyone could do.

You stayed silent, and Vanilla reached for your hand. You hadn't said a word or made any noises whatsoever, but he just seemed to know that something was up.

"Its alright. No matter my condition, I will always love you. I'd give so much just to see your face right now."

You squeezed his hand gently as a signal of gratitude and leaned closer. He took this as a sign to hug you, which comforted you greatly.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner darling. I know I'm at fault."

"I just cant believe that the day is actually here. I mean, I knew it would happen one day but..."

Your tears began to fall harder.

"I know. But don't worry, I'll be fine."

You let out a sigh and rubbed his hand.

"I'll take good care of you."

Word Count: 355 ♡