↠𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

TW:Mental Health

Tired from the day you'd just had, you sluggishly twisted the doorknob and dragged yourself through the doorway.

"Y/N?"

Venti quickly ran to the living room after hearing the door, knowing it would be you.

"Hey my little windblume how are yo-"

His words trailed off as he looked up at your exhausted face. Tears rolled down your cheeks. You didn't want to cry. You were tired of it. You were tired of everything.

"Hey hey hey what happened?! C'mere love."

He pulled you towards the sofa and sat you beside him. You slowly leant into his warmth as he held you tightly.

"Its ok. You're ok."

He stroked your hair soothingly and didn't make much movement as to not bother you.

"You look exhausted."

"I am."

"I'm so sorry Y/N, you don't deserve this."

You simply hid your face in his chest, not wanting to cry since you were simply fed up of it, but you wanted to let everything out to him. You just wanted to be with him. To be in his arms. For him to comfort you.

For the rest of the evening he held you tight, calming you in different ways. He was so successful that you ended up falling asleep on him and he carried you to bed, kissing you on the forehead before slipping into the silk sheets beside you.

"I love you Y/N."

238 Words ♡